Chapter Thirty-One🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the thirty-first chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:I was still dwelling in the past, I was remembering the practice I did yesterday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taliha's POV:
I was still dwelling in the past, I was remembering the practice I did yesterday.

Volleyball, always packed with thrills, bumps, sets and spikes.

It is a brilliant spectator sport.

This high-speed game requires athleticism, endurance and power.

I have to train hard and aim well, even though I might get injured afterwards.

There are many moves used when playing volleyball. Beginners, passing, setting, spiking, blocking and digging. They are helpful for volleyball success.

The ones I was familiar with are; passing and spiking.

My opponents always find it hard to beat me because of spiking.

When you first start off using beginners, it's a good idea to begin by catching and tossing the ball so to get a feel for the rules while keeping the ball in play for longer. Once you've mastered the rules and the flow, it's time to start bringing hits into the game.

I was paying attention to the sport instructor from the video I was watching in my phone, I placed my phone on a selfie stick and leaned it to the wall while I was on headphones.

I watched the man with brown hair as he demonstrated the move carefully.

Hearing the terms used in volleyball, it felt like I was hearing them for the first time.

How many years have I spent that made me forget.....everything?!

Passing: This is where a player receives the ball from the server and passes it to the playmaker. This is usually done with an underhand bump in a short, controlled manner, with minimal arm swing. It's quite literally a bump, rather than a hit.

Since I was playing solo, the passing move was difficult. The ball has to be thrown to me so that I could bump it. I had to throw the ball up, then I arm swinged the ball to the right.

Setting: The setter is the playmaker in volleyball. They prepare the ball so it's well-placed for an attacker to shoot and score a point for their team. Overhead setting is when a player places both their hands above their forehead, creating a triangle shape with their thumbs and index fingers. They push the ball up with their fingers, with the attacker ready to take their shot.

"The setter huh...."

I mumbled while trying to catch some breaths quickly, then I positioned myself like the man in the video. The impact of a player giving the shot over the net was absolutely cool but the force was too strong.