Chapter Twenty-Three🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Twenty-third chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:It's morning, I just finished offering my Fajr solat with the turning of my head sideways, I made duas with my hands joined together before putting my hands over my head, then I held my Quran for another recitation for the day

Taliha's POV:
It's morning, I just finished offering my Fajr solat with the turning of my head sideways, I made duas with my hands joined together before putting my hands over my head, then I held my Quran for another recitation for the day. One thing I learnt for the day was a particular surah which says;

[Q64:16&17]
"Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him as much as you can, listen and obey, spend on charity, that is better for yourselves. And those who save themselves from their covetousness, they are the successful ones."

With that, the thought of doing sadaqah came into mind. Sadaqah means charity. But who should I give charity to? There are no much beggers on my street, I also can't even meet them, I would just stand there frozen haha. And don't worry, I tried it once before while I was still in Turkey. So yeah, I am speaking from my experience that day.

I have to keep my duty to Allah by helping the poor....

[Q51:19]
"And in their wealth, there is a share for the beggars and deprived (the poor)"

I thought deeply after closing the Quran. Since I can't face them physically, I decided to go online and check for donations as I had always done. I could help out with that. So i stood up and went to drop my Quran back on the bedside table before siting on my swivel chair. Then I opened the laptop slowly before switching it on. Do you know that  there are multiple stickers on my laptop? Well I have two stickers on the screen, three at the back of the cover. Most of them are Arabic writings of Allah's name while the others are about science symbols like atoms, the brain and the conical flasks with chemicals inside.

"Islamic donaaationsss." I said softly while typing the words on my keyboard. The search started and I waited for the page to load, then I saw some NGOs who seek for donations to save lives across UK. I clicked the one mostly known in our country and I looked closely at the one with necessary funding. Then I thought: Should I help in building a water tap in Syria or food supplements for displaced people living in the slum?

After a long thought, I decided to split the money I was donating into two. This year, I am donating 15,000pounds for the poor. So I had to give both of them an equal amount to support them. I paid up and it was successful, I smiled a little after making the payment. To be honest, I shouldn't have done it secretly by donating money online. I should have gone to the orphanage home to visit the orphans there but I can't meet them because of my problem of socializing. I have been doing charity by donating online for many years, starting from when I was Thirteen. If you are wondering how I got so much money to do it while I was little, then I will tell you. Well I always saved my money and spent less on food so that I could be able to gather enough money for charity. I always made sure that the money donated is more than the money I spend on feeding. And surely, the donations are for Allah's cause only. I actually thought that I would be able to face crowds after turning eighteen but no....still the same old me. When I was still locked up in a room at grandmother's house, I thought that I might outgrow my disorder and become normal after reaching maturity. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. Because of that, I just sighed feeling disappointed in myself. Will I be like this forever?