Chapter Four🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the fourth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV: A week later, it's the big day!

Taliha's POV:
A week later, it's the big day!

It's early sunrise and I just prayed fajr.

After applying for the university of my choice---months ago, I wrote the exam for admission with the aid of my mum.

Recently, I checked the internet for the results and Mum was amazed at my outstanding score. I had passed the exam.

Now today is my first day in the uni, and there is going to be an orientation on the first week.

I only have a few hours left before arriving school late.

I can't afford to be marked as a latecomer on my first day. Plus, I am very excited to learn new things in my classes. I haven't even seen the place yet and I could imagine how the school looks like.

Although, the usual activities done in a school was horrifying to me.

The crowds, the youthful experiences, social clubs, boring or tedious lectures, opposite genders having fun...

I didn't want to be part of any of them.

Apparently, I wasn't good with relationships, nor could I handle other people hanging around me.

I was better off alone---as usual.

Shortly, I glance at my mirror while adjusting glasses. I was wearing my perfectly ironed outfit with a wrapped scarf. Nothing much, just a smarty look.

I always wear baggy clothes a lot or gowns and my Hijab to cover myself as a muslimah...that's it!

Before biding goodbye to my room, I sit on my swivel chair and place my palms together and recite some words silently. I couldn't leave the house without leaving my entire day in Allah's hands, because He sees and hears everything.

Having a perfect day wasn't certain but saving myself from mischief was necessary---as a good muslimah.

[Q50:16-18]
'We are nearer to him than jugular vein, two guardian angels are appointed to learn his doings learning and noting them, one sitting on the right and one on the left.'

To take refuge in Allah from satan, I recite surah falaq, Nas, and some duas.

In a rush, I raise my wrist for a track on time. Then I hurriedly grab my bag, my phone and shoes.

[Q33:59]
'Believing women should cast their outer garments over their persons when out of doors, so that they will be known and not molested.'

As I stumble down the stairs in a hurry, I sight my mom putting some plates on the dinning table.

She turns and sees me holding a steady look at the food.