Chapter Thirty-Four🌻(part 2)

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the thirty-fourth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Arif's POV:As I gaze at my beloved in her well-furnished room, I become lost in thoughts

Arif's POV:
As I gaze at my beloved in her well-furnished room, I become lost in thoughts. If I had the means to make her mine, knocking on her door won't have been a problem.

"Brother?!"

A voice shouted and I snapped out of my daydream with a startled look.

Huh?! Who was that?

I look forward at the shadow reflected from the sunlight and I find my little sister smiling at me. With a wince, I groan softly while closing my eyes.

Isla! Why are you interrupting my moment with the girl next door?!

I decided to ignore her by facing the glass window again, but the hijabi was gone. I was disappointed and suppressed my disdain by hitting my palm on my face.

Gosh! She is gone.

Isla runs and embraces me with a broad smile as always. Her token of sweetness serves as a quell and I am unable to reproach her for her mistake. I hold a disdainful look at her to show my displeasure. 

"What, what," I whined softly until she released me from her grasp. Whenever she greets me from the outside, she earnestly needs something from me.

What's your ulterior motive, Isla? Just spill it out...

"You have a motive, Isla. Why did you welcome me from outside?"

I asked, pointing a finger at her. I wanted her to confess the words herself. After hearing my statement, she giggled softly and it cleared my doubts about her motive.

"Brother, you were owing me a chocolate bar, where is it?" She snarled with a taunting look at me. 

I knew it! I thought she forgot about it.

I stutter a few words after realizing it, "Oh, Isla. Really..."

"Uh-huh," she nodded impassively before folding her arms.

Honestly, the chocolate bar has nothing but sprinkles on it. She saw it in a tv commercial and has been pestering me for one. Those misleading ads always trap little kids for their money.

Oscar rarely cares about her interest, especially her expensive cravings. Alas, I always happen to be her saving grace.

"But that stuff is really expensive, it's the only chocolate bar that I have seen so expensive," I grumbled while remembering the luxury lunch at school. I couldn't afford to spend another dime today.

"Oh, come on brother," she whined softly, "what would it cost you to give me a hundred pounds?"

"A lot, Isla. A lot."