Chapter Nine🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the ninth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:Some days later, as always

Taliha's POV:
Some days later, as always...I walked into the university with a bold face. Not that I was actually brave enough. I followed a large group of students into the first building and we started splitting into different directions, everyone had a place to go to. I just kept on going forward. I was taking heed of the time as well, I didn't want to get late for classes. We all settled down for the first class and waited for the lecturer to come. After the first class, I was packing up my books after jotting a lot from the topic we learnt. It was a little tiring, honestly speaking.

Do you know that something was different this week though, the one thing I noticed was...I was starting to become noticeable in my school! I loved the days when I was invincible to the world, now it's all ruined!

Yeah...I am sure of it.

You don't know how?

Wait, let's take a recap....

On Monday, I was on a classy dress with a scarf wrapped like an hijab on me, I was totally covered. I had put a bag with nice designs on my shoulder, I gripped the bag so tight like my life depends on it. Then I entered into the hallway, i really wish I knew another way to our lecture halls. That way I will be able to avoid the large crowd of students I see everyday while passing by. I just sighed after seeing another crowd. Taking slow steps through the hallway, I started to hear some whispers from both sides. I am not good at eavesdropping but these words were so loud enough....my ears couldn't resist.

'Hey guys, see that girl with glasses.'

'She was the one who saved us at chemistry class.'

'Not bad for a nerd.'

'I think I like her.'

The last statement had totally hit me, I had to see who said it. So I turned left to see the person, the person was already staring at me. I had to turn away immediately. The way our eyes met so fast was scary, the guy totally looked like he was from Scotland. I didn't want to see another face so I just walked ahead, trying to avoid the voices I heard.

'Geez I wish I could talk to her but she seems unapproachable.'

That statement made me scoff. I couldn't stop myself.

At least that person is aware that I like my own space....

I reached the hall and went straight to sit at the front row. But this time, I was on the lookout for Stephanie and her friends. I can't let them see me again, they will just make me feel suffocated.

On Wednesday, I was sitting in the hall trying to complete my note we learnt so far. As I was busy solving an intriguing math question, I was so cut up with it that I didn't notice a guy walking to my seat, he sits on the next chair. I didn't even pay attention to him, so he interrupts me by tapping my shoulder gently. I was startled, I reacted so fast like I was frightened. Then i adjusted my glasses to see who did it, I just sighed feeling frustrated after seeing him.