Chapter Fifty Two🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fifty-second chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:As I turned back to take a seat for my lunch meal, I bumped into a strange figure

Taliha's POV:
As I turned back to take a seat for my lunch meal, I bumped into a strange figure.

I almost screamed in shock before I finally saw the person who stood behind me.

I was stunned and my lips became mute.

Toby?

At first, I thought he was an imagination but he was real!

"You..." I mumbled in shock, I couldn't express my emotions at that moment, so I stared at him in shock.

Toby was smiling instead, his looks didn't change a bit since the last time I saw him.

Suddenly, my eyes caught a glimpse of Arif walking into the canteen. He was talking with his clique until he saw me with Toby.

He stopped and he looked super astonished, I couldn't speak further to toby because I was stunned to see Arif.

Toby noticed that my attention was on Arif, so he turned back to face Arif too.

I gaped instantly, What is he doing here?!

Indeed, Arif's presence left me in shock.

I was trying my best to escape from him. But still, he found me in the cafeteria.

I glanced at Arif secretly before I turned away in fear, he was sitting with his clique.

As his clique chatted with one another, he kept an eye on me.

"Taliha..."

A voice mentioned and I was startled as fear got a grip on me.

"Huh?"

I uttered softly as I turned behind me, then I saw Toby holding a confused look at me.

Oh, Toby...

His eyes started moving from me to Arif as he tried to analyze what was happening in his presence.

"Taliha, do you know that guy?"

I was mute for a while because I didn't know what to say to him.

"Well Uhm, yes..."

I replied and his face held a blank look, then I felt uncomfortable to speak further.

He noticed it and decided to calm me down.

"You know what, it's okay Taliha. Let's go grab our lunch, alright?"

I didn't say anything as my fingers started to flicker subconsciously. Suddenly, Toby's phone rang before he could move. So he answered it.

"Hello, good day Mr. Garrison..." He mentioned with a faint smile.