Chapter Fourty-Eight🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the forty-eighth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:It was night already and I was lying on my bed

Taliha's POV:
It was night already and I was lying on my bed. I couldn't lay my body on my bed straight, because we had been instructed in Islam about the rulings of some certain postures. But I was writing my new story in my laptop that I started three months ago, it's almost complete. I have to finish the book tonight because my readers requested for an ending. Luckily, the ending chapter was close so I decided to finish it. Their comments were still in my head as their words were interrupting my thoughts.

'Please author, we need an ending to this book. You're gonna cause me an hard time if you don't. :-(

'Author I wish I knew you better because I really enjoy your books, its highly inspirational and educative. So please, post the ending already! '

'Author your story is going to cause me an heart attack if I don't see an ending, I need to know what will happen next!'

I couldn't reply their comments because I had no answer to their request. I should have posted the ending chapter since yesterday but I was busy studying for my practicals. And now, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Well, insomnia is already an habit of mine so I won't have to take drugs to sleep tonight. My readers will make me stay up all night. My to-do list was pasted on the wall, so I already have a plan for tonight.

After a while, I stopped writing and I stood up from my bed after dropping my laptop on the bed. I yawned while stretching my hands out, my hands were so tired and heavy to carry.

Alhamdulilah, I need a break....

Eventually, I walked to the glass window with a mug I picked from my bedside table. It contained coffee, I needed it to keep my eyes open for the night. I am aware that I would be praying my tahajjud prayer in a few hours. After I opened the window, I walked closer to it, my reflection on the window was a little obscure but it could identify my full figure very clearly. The outside was dark with only car headlamps and streetlights in the neighborhood as the sources of light in the night. I took another sip of warm coffee which was almost getting cold because of the cooling of the Aircon. The taste of the coffee was refreshing indeed, so I was calm every minute. Suddenly, I was reminded of my chemistry practical. Truly, I was relieved that I didn't miss the practical. I almost did and I even forgot that I had a practical yesterday.

I was remembering when I entered the hall first before heading to the chemistry laboratory. I was rushing to my lecture hall and I didn't even stop by at my locker. Eventually, I walked into the lecture hall in a haste as I panted so hard, I was super anxious. To my surprise, I saw the hall having only a few students inside. Should I say a minimum of ten...the hall was incredibly quiet. The students turned to face me as I zeroed my eyes at them.

I was stunned. But where did everyone go?

As I took some steps closer in the hall, a student walks to me and says with a soft chuckle.