Chapter Twenty🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the twentieth chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:After Tiffany's stay yesterday, I still had the scenes of our moments together in my head

Taliha's POV:
After Tiffany's stay yesterday, I still had the scenes of our moments together in my head. It's night and I was still sleeping on my bed, holding onto the duvet with nice scents of perfume that I was tucked into. I was sleeping on my right hand side, my hand as a pillow for my head. Honestly, I should be dreaming about my future, my life having a better ending...even though it's not a happily ever after moment. A taste of my future life was one I wanted to dream about, my future legacy. For example, my books getting published on platforms across the world, isn't that amazing?....

To me, it is.

I would like to see myself having to accomplish a lot, from my stories and even in the field of science, my ambition. I'm really not the type that plans things ahead even though I wished that i had my things planned down. I am a mess, a nerdy mess. My thoughts were drifted to the past, or should I say...yesterday. I am a good scorer when it comes to challenge, games or anything with the mind...name it!

Tiffany and I were playing videogames, I can't say it was cool because it was definitely awesome!

I was pressing the buttons on my game pad, my hands running through the fingers in a rush like a flash. I didn't want Tiffany to win the game. It's a race game, the first car to get to the finish line...wins.

"Hey!"

My concentration to the game was fading after hearing that call. I turned to Tiffany slightly, I noticed she was drifting the joystick side to side in a haste. Her eyes zeroed to the screen, her body moving slightly like she was the car herself, the movements were so weird. It's a win or lose challenge...so i can't blame her. I decided to ignore her awkward moment with the game, I was actually enjoying her gestures a little.

"Hey!"

The voice repeated softly and I glanced at Tiffany with a slight scorn, is she trying to distract me?

"What?" I growled with my eyes still on the screen.

"Slow down will you? I am trying to win here...."

Aren't I also trying to win?

It seems she is aware that I would win the game, certainly. After that statement, it was clear that she wanted to win at all cost. She was the one who wanted to play...not me. With a word on the screen saying, the finish line is way ahead!

It was clear that we were going to end the game soon, now we need to use what we have to win! Our hands totally clutched to the pad with all buttons fingered. "Girls, aren't you hungry?" Mrs Lilian asked, while sauntering to the sitting room. No reply, we didn't want to lose concentration on our game so our lips were sealed. "But I prepared lunch for you guys, it's on t---"