Chapter Fourty-One🌻

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fourty-first chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:Days later, the exams ended

Taliha's POV:
Days later, the exams ended. After the last exam, everyone came out of the hall with a smile. I was behind them. Two blokes were howling in laughter after exiting the hall.

"Oh my goodness, today's exam was the best I have ever written."

"Me too, I didn't even need to think too much about what to write."

"Thanks Mrs Stanley..." One of them sighs looking up like he could see her, Mrs Stanley...their computer science lecturer, they were excited that she didn't make the exam so hard. "I can't wait for results to be posted soon, I need to see my scores."

"No, I don't think I want that right now. I need to enjoy my holidays before seeing the results, it's too early for an heart attack."

Seeing school results aren't always a thing students love to see. It's a 50/50 chance, it's either you win or lose. And losing isn't good because people tend to see you to be a loser or something like that. I mean everyone wants a good grade. Getting a failure isn't an option, because the person would have to repeat the course.

The other bloke laughs loudly, "what do you mean mate? I am sure that you won't get scores less than 5.0..."

He faces him with a raised eyebrow, "are you sure about that?"

He felt that his friend was just trying to be optimistic, he didn't see things that way.

"I can't get first place, not now or ever. As long as we have students like Arif, the first place is far from our reach." He scoffed.

The other bloke nods after hearing Arif's name, "yesss, you are right David."

Thinking about Arif's name was really making David uncomfortable, so he couldn't bear it for too long. His face turned cold.

"Come let's go..." He ordered and he left immediately, the other bloke followed him after he saw david leaving.

The next week, I was back at home. At least, now I can have my peace of mind back, no people...no worries. The calmness in my room was really relieving because I can concentrate in doing things I want. For now, I am still reading the Quran. Since I am on vacation I have enough time to read the Quran everyday. Sadly, only I have holidays, mum always has work to do and I am left alone, I only get to see her in the night.

[Q43:43]
"So hold thou fast to the revelation sent down to thee. Verily thou art on the straight way."

After closing the Quran, I stood up to drop the Quran. I am going to write another blog today and I am writing new chapters in my new story, I can't wait to start. I passed by the curtains after dropping the Quran on the bedside table, then I stopped. Somehow, I felt like there was something outside to check. I tried to resist myself from checking the outdoors. Eventually, I stretched out my right hand to the curtains.