I couldn't help but feel happy about how kind Jungkook was towards me. He was so considerate of my feelings too, despite everything he still respected my decision. It felt incredible being loved like this.

The rest of the members were also supportive of the relationship, and I felt grateful for their understanding. However, there was one thing that still bothered me. Why was he acting so different today? He was acting way more relaxed and willing to compromise than he normally would be in this kind of situation. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off.

“I need to talk to that bratty kid, how dare she lie to me?” Jin hyung says, “Hyung it was me, she always felt guilty about it but I held her bac--ouch!!” Hyung smacked my head. “How dare you teach her to lie to her brother?” I didn't say anything, just let him rant at me. 

“Anyways now everything is sorted, jungkook will move on and you guys can continue your relationship without hiding” Yoongi hyung says happily. I immediately looked at Jungkook and he smiled. “Keep her happy for the time you have” His words were strange but maybe I'm just over thinking. I smiled and nodded to him. 

𓆩𓆪

I stepped inside the apartment and looked around but she's nowhere to be seen, is she already asleep? I walked to her room. 

I opened her bedroom door and stepped inside. It was dimly lit in the room, and I could see her lying in bed asleep. I silently walked over to her side and sat down beside her, watching her sleep.

My heart pounding inside my chest, I slowly leaned closer towards her and wrapped my arms around her. She stirred slightly but did not wake up. I kissed her softly on the forehead and she let out a soft moan, snuggling up closer to me. "What took you so long Mr Boyfriend? " She mumbles. 

"I'm sorry treasure, I was working late" I whispered back. "It's okay, I missed you " she replies, reaching her arms around my neck to pull me closer. The moment her lips touched me I hissed because of the wound near my lips. She immediately pulled out from the kiss ,and switch on the lights.

"My god, what's happened to you?" she exclaimed in a panic. "I-I had a little accident at work."  I said sheepishly. "Don't lie to me, It's clear you had fight with someone, who did this to you? " I didn't say anything, how do I tell it's actually Jungkook, she won't be able to forgive herself if she finds out we're drifting because of the love we both have for her.

She looked deep into my eyes, as if trying to read my mind, waiting for me to speak my truth.  But I couldn't let her know. I didn't want to lose her so I stayed silent.

The silence is so deafening as we stare at each other's eyes. She is waiting for my explanation, but I'm not able to speak.

"I-I bumped into someone on the way back home, and he got mad. That's all nothing serious," I lied. "You're such a bad liar, just look at you," she retorted in an annoyed tone, "Let me examine you properly at least."

"F-fine" I grunted. She came forward and began to slowly lift up my shirt and inspect my body for any bruises or scratches. My skin is very sensitive and it felt nice to be touched by her caring hands.  "Oww," I winced in pain as she touched the small wound near my mouth.

"It's not a big deal, just a small cut but it's still healing,"  I replied, as she leaned closer for a better view. She tilted her head to one side, examining the injury.  Her hair fell down, covering her face and her scent engulfed me. I felt her warm breath on my neck and shivered slightly. She finally raised her head and gazed into my eyes,  a hint of concern on her face.