final chapter! :D

Me (author): if you wanna find out about Moe wof the next book please ask!! Anyways let's get into this..

_______________
Solar's pov:
Our kids have grown up so fast.. star was now three and could be babysat in the daycare during the day. Same with comet but he is now 2. I love love my family so so so much. I'm happy that the eclipse situation is over.. I'm glad that I have a wonderful husband and my two kiddos.. and yes I discipline them better than ruin of course.. we don't let the kids go on the Internet yet because.. well it's obvious! We haven't had anything really bad happen yet! And plus the sun and moon show is still doing well! and I still really love my husband.. well why not! He is the cutest thing in my life and I would do anything for him! I'm so glad I started this wacky adventure with him. I still am shocked out of the 8 billion people in this world.. he chose me.. the mechanic.. the smart ass.. well.. I just hope nothing really happens that's bad... I hope..

______________
Ruin's pov:
Me and solar have been married for a couple of years now.. I never thought we would even get to this point.. if I was with my past self before I barely met solar, they would look at me like.., 'your jocking 😃?(Rachel reference-)  But Im still glad that I get to experience this with him.. I'm also glad we had spreaded our branches and had a family. Comet and star are the cutest things! I just want to squish their cute cheeks. They may get into all kinds of mischief but I can't blame them.. they're just kids and their brains are constantly learning new things and learning better how to communicate better and etc. I'm also glad that im not in the clutches of eclipse anymore. I'm glad that solar didn't give up on me when I said not to save me. I was such a damsel in distress.. but that s done now and I would have to never worry about him again... Will I..?

Me (author):

Dw! This is not the end of the story! There will be a next book soon! It will probably be later this week because I want to make the book's cover this time and make a better description! I also want to make an epilogue and a better information page! And of course I try to be more disruptive of the story so I can get better at making a setting.. I have made a setting but I didn't really make a good one! So I'm going to fix that! And yes.. I will put warnings in the top of chapters in case of things that may trigger people. And ESPECIALLY this next book because it's the main purpose of the story. I'll try to put better info about characters and such! Like fun facts, genders, sexuality, how old (at the moment), etc. ill probably put their fears also because I'll try to put them in the story the best as possible. If you guys want to show fan art as well... I have a ticktock account called 'may_berryy' and you can make a vid and tag me or sm! Or you can put it in a like fan art book if you'd like too! Anyways that's all I can gather right now.. if you do have a question then ask me!!

590 words! :D