telling the news to moon....😭😢👍

Me (author): I have a head splitting headache so this will be short... Enjoy!

Edit- I'm feeling much better!!

...................
Moon's pov:
I haven't been hanging out with solar recently... I hope he's getting a break or something... Maybe I'll check up on him...it is a work day so why not... I headed to the theater and made sure that solar was there. He was there and actually looking happy.. what's got solar in a freakishly good mood.. I saw he was on his phone(on his arm flap) he was smiling and looked up at me. "Oh hi moon..!" He said in a tired cheerful voice. "Hi, I just wanted to check up on you..." I said. " Oh well in that case, could we talk about it after work..." He said his expression that kinda lowered. " Um ya!" I said. "Ok then! Nap time is about over so you might wanna head back.." he said. "oh shit you're right! Um see ya!" I said."mhm! Bye now.." he said. I walked back to the daycare not wanting to get children up and dealing with their wines. Sigh-

(Time skip!! :D)
I waited for solar at the daycare. I then saw his figure walking down the stairs to me. He walked up to me and said " hi moon.." he said shyly. "Oh um hi solar!" I said. "So uh you wanted to talk to me..?" Solar said. "um ya I wanted to know how you are and what's been up with you because you have been doing other stuff instead of helping me with things. "Oh ya about that-" he said. "Um what is it?" I said. "Well... I may be together with someone...?" Solar said embarrassingly. "Oh um who is it?" I said actually curiously. "W-well it may be r-ruin..." He said. I just stood there with shock because I thought that ruin and solar would never even be friends... Super unexpected. "I know y-you don't trust him much but we both had feelings for each other and-" he said while I interrupted "it's fine solar just surprised..." I said. "Y-you don't mind?!..." Solar said. "No I do I just don't want you to get your feelings hurt..."I said sternly.  "He won't I promise! I won't hurt his feelings either!" He said proudly. "Ok then just don't hurt him badly..." I said teasingly. I could tell he was flustered, it was funny. "D-don't say that!!" He said cherry red. "What?! It's  funny!" I  said jokingly. "No it's not!! I don't think I'll ever even do "that" with him!" He said yelling. "Hey you might..." I said jokingly. "Please stop! Let me be!! I'm going now! have a good day!" He said storming off. I like teasing solar especially like that.. he gets so flustered and says he'll never do"that" but it's just funny to me-.

......................
Solar's pov:
Oh my f*cking God... Why does he have to make jokes about that! It's not funny anymore! I don't think I'll even do "that"! At least not yet! Oh my God... At least I'll get to hang out with ruin tonight I don't think he'll even want to do "that" yet!! Cause we just got in the relationship! I texted ruin that I was coming to get him. I have been texting him a lot recently... I was texting him when moon walked in the theater. I'm glad that he doesn't mind that me and ruin are dating... Anyways let's get ruin now!

Me (author): hi! Hope y'all liked it! I'll make the next chapter right after this because I like it too much! Bye! :D :)

612 words!!!