❤️❤️my sweetheart❤️❤️

Me (author): hiii!!! I'm so excited to have people actually reading this! The funny thing is my friend said what are you writing and I said out loud.. "romance!". So umm I embarrassed myself... Anyways enjoy :] !!
(This takes place after the next work day!)

.....................
Solar's pov:
I was waiting for my shift to get done so I can hang out with ruin. I would finally get to see ruin. I was so excited. When my shift ended I went and clocked out. I then provided to the fazcade. When I got there I called out for ruin. "Ruin!.. Sharky!" I said. (Yes he calls him Sharky). I then saw ruin running towards me with open arms. He ran into me hugging me tightly and making us both fall on the ground. Ruin began giving me small kisses while I was trapped in his embrace. He then finally let go and helped me get up. "H-hi! Solar!" He said. He is so adorable... "Hi Sharky!" I said. "Did you wanna hang out?" He said. "Um ya!" I said truthfully. "What did you wanna do?" He said curiously. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to my house and watch a movie together because we liked watching movies together!" I said. "Oh ok then! Let's go!" He said. He then took my arm and led me out of the pizza Plex. We walked up to the car and headed into it. We drove to my house while we had a conversation. "So how was work?!" Ruin said. "Oh it was fine! Just a Karen here and there!" I said that made ruin giggle a little. "How was 'fixing' arcade machines?" I said. "Oh you know- the mother boards are broken and a lot of stuff I need to drag here from the other dimension moon let me go to.." he said. We talked more about that and got to my house. We walked in and ruin sat on the couch while I took the remote and looked for a movie. We then picked "it". I thought it would be fun to watch something else for once. I then picked a blanket and went to ruin. I sat down with ruin and put the blanket on us. Ruin got scared when Georgie got his arm bit off so he kept scooting closer so me. He was so close to me that I just took him and put him in my lap snuggling him. He was cute when was scared. We continued the movie and he obviously got scared and he nuzzled his head into my chest. Of course I enjoyed the movie, I actually like horror movies unlike earth who is a scary cat. After the movie ended I was kinda sleepy while ruin was scared out of there mind. When I tried to get up he just put his weight on me keeping me down. "Ruin I wanna go to bed...." I said. "No-" he then bit me on my shoulder. "Ah~! wait-Hey! No Sharky!" I said. He just stared at me with his mouth gapeing and his eyes wide open. "What was that noise you made?!" He said. "I- um uh..." I said. "A moan of pleasure?!" He said. "Mabey?!? I don't know!!" I said flushed. "Heh.. I didn't know you liked that~" he said in a flirty tone. "Don't look at me like that! >:(!" I said bright red. "Hey you know you like it~" he still said in his flirty tone. I then pushed ruin on the couch. I then got up and scoopt up ruin. "Where are we going?" He said. "Bed" I said annoyed. "Sigh- fine"he said pouty. "What? Did you wanna do that so fast?" I said teasingly. "No... Just teasing you" he said smiling. I then walked in my room still holding ruin and then put them on my bed. "Hey I'll be back! I'ma put pajamas on!" I said collecting my pajamas. "K" he said laying strait up. I went to ruin before I left and gave him a kiss on the fourhead. I then left the room and went to the bathroom I never use. And got dressed in there. I went and put my clothes in the washing machine. I went back to my room and saw that ruin was wearing my other set of pajamas. Oh my God he looks cute in them. "H-hi solar I just thought that we could both wear pajamas together!" He said happily. "You look so cute in that." I said accidently. "Oh- um thanks!" He said. "Um you wanna head to bed?" I said. "Ya!" He said while he jumped on the bed a patted his hand on it siggleing me to get on.  I then got on the bed and played down. Ruin got the blanket and pulled it up to us and snuggled into me. "Love you" I said. "Love you too" ruin said giving me a kiss on my lips. I then started to fall asleep. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

...................
Ruin pov:
I kissed solar on the lips.. wich I haven't done in a while... I still was scared from the movie but solar was big spooning me so I felt protected. That sound from earlyer made me feel weird but not bad weird just weird as in good.ewwww I thought I was asexual.. not anymore! I snuggled in solar's embrace and laid my head in his chest. I soon also fell asleep. My dream was accatly peaceful for the most part but It was soon filled with dirty thoughts of solar.. why... Just why... He would not like this if he could read my mind... I was soon woken up by solar. "Hey sharky- you good?" He said. I looked up at solar who was looking down at me. "God I'm a bottom-" I said under my breath. "Mhm?" He said. "Oh nevermind! Why you up?" I said. "You felt really hot... And your face is red... Are you ok?" "Ya! Ik fine!" I said. "You getting 'those' thoughts?" He said. It's like he can read my mind... "Um mabey..." I said truefully. "To be honest we'll probably do 'it' some day... Just don't know when... It's too early for that!" He said. "Ya I know! I just get them!" I said. "We should probably get back to sleep" he said. "Oh ya! Love you sweetheart.." I said. "Love you too sweetheart" he said giving me a real kiss. We then both fell asleep and snuggled together.

Me (author) : hi!!! I'm so happy rn!! I thought I'd even write something like this because I'm picky with romance. Anyways have a good day and good night!!! Love y'all!! >D XD!!!

1127 words!!