Info about story updates!!!

Hiiii this is not a chapter so skip if you'll like!

So this is just some updates to clear up confusion when I write!!

So first things first I've done this but not too much and I'ma do it way more so don't worry. So basically I'll put divisions in paragraphs when they go to a different place. So like one paragraph they will be home and another they will be at the theater.

The second thing is that I'll put space between talking so that anyone who has bad dyslexic problems (like my bff) will be able to read someone talking better.

For some reason I forget to put warnings in the beginning so I'll do that a lot more frequently from now on to prevent someone from feeling uncomfortable while reading.

I'll try not to make grammar mistakes... I get it from my mom and I can't read her texts.. if I misspell something please tell me or if I had accidentally typed your instead of our... That was a funny comment from someone and it made me giggle because they were like "WHERE YOU AT" so ya I'll try better.

You guys said that you like my art so go follow me on tik Tok may_berryy. If you don't use ticktock don't worry because I'll put art in some chapters!! I'm glad that you guys like my art!

I need to put some ground rules also!

1) please don't tell me to make smut! Im a minor and Ill put it if I really want to. I know someone did in the past and if you are that person do NOT feel bad you didn't know! 

2) please call me by she/they pronouns! I do not want to be called a he!

3) I know I said I'm catholic! But don't attack me if I ship people in a gay relationship! I'm sure God just wants us to love who we want. It literally says in the Bible "love thy neighbor" so I mean- (that was a joke sorry-)

4) whatever happens in the sun and moon show stays in the sun and moon show. If something else happened like with ruin.. that does not mean that it would actually happen to the characters. The characters are the acters in this!

5) if you dont like this ship.. don't read it! Dont waste your time on me!

Ok so those are the rules!

Also so like.. please dont harass me because you think that ruin and solar are cousins. I litterly dont care. This is my story and not yours. So dont bother me or the people who read this. It is completely inhumane to do that and extremely rude.

Anyways now character developments!!

Ruin- he/they
Pansexual
About 26
Woman like man
Very sensitive especially after what eclipse did.
Likes crocheting, watching movies with solar, and loves taking care of his baby.

Solar- he/him
Gay
27
Very manly but could act younger if he is in distress (rarely)
Not sensitive.. but if anyone hurts ruin's or star's feelings he becomes blistic especially at eclipse.

Star- she/her
Sexuality- unknown. (She's a baby cmon)
5 weeks
She does not like eclipse and is very clingy to parents.
She is very sensitive right now because how old she is.
She has never gotten mad before.

Now one more thing but... It's about what people did with universal and reed.

So first of all... Why?! I know... Well I think that most of my readers are sane... I hope... I I get that your fav character or comfort character died... But this is not how we treet people. We do NOT give death threats or even threats in general. What those people did is not what I'm up for. If you were one of these people.. I'll let you read this story but I want you to think of how disappointed I am because of this. I know that it hit like a rock to the forehead but you need to understand that it is there story and they can do whatever and I mean whatever they want with it. And that includes what they want to do with characters. Like for me, I had eclipse do unholy things to ruin.. when they took solar out of the picture people were being rational and overreacting. Also remember when Roxanne and Gregory were watching tic toks and stumbled on one that said they wished that sun and moon were in it more?! Ya us sun and moon show fans have a bad reputation... And we were getting better! Until solar died. Now are "good" reputation is gone and we are the most toxic fandoms in tsbs. So please... Be sane and please don't make someone mad about this. I don't want you guys to get death threats eithor.

I know I might get hate for any information I put here. I hope that if I said anything mean or disrespectful that you'll tell me. I want to be your guys friends I don't want to be enemies with any of you wonderful people.

Anyways enough of that badness... I want to tell you guys something! So like about the luner x Gemini story... I really don't have motivation to make it because i don't have Ideas... Please tell me some on my lumini story and not here! I don't want to get mixed up!

Anways have a good rest of your day/night!

See y'all next chapter!!