birth to the baby girl..

Me (author): the picture below and above are pictures of the baby!! >-<!! Let's begin!!

⚠️Warning surgery!⚠️____________Solar's pov:I quickly picked up ruin and ran toward parts and service running into people that I didn't even say sorry to

____________
Solar's pov:
I quickly picked up ruin and ran toward parts and service running into people that I didn't even say sorry to. I kicked the door open and saw Oliver jump. "What's going on!" They said. "He is giving birth!! My husband is giving birth!!" I said. I put him on the seat and ruin gripped on my hand. "It hurts.." they said. Ok couldn't bear to see him like this but he needed my support. "I know... I know... You'll get through this... Take deep breaths okay..? In... And out... " I said trying to calm him down. "Okay ruin.. this is going to hurt... But you'll be strong right..?" Oliver said. He nodded in response I held his hand and he gripped my hand. I'll probably need to repair my hand but I don't care right now... Ruin needs me and I'm here for them. "Okay ruin I'm going to need you to hold your breath." They said.

____________
Oliver's pov:
I opend there stomach htache. He let out a welp and cried a little. I got to work looking at wires and his robot body. I soon found the part on wear the baby would be. Ruin was crying and solar was telling ruin that he Is doing a great job. I then cut the place wear the baby was in. He screamed and whelped. He clawed at solar. Solar looked horrified at the sight and did not want to look at what I have done and kept his eyes on ruins. I gently took the baby out and it was crying loudly. I quickly wrapped up the baby and put it aside. I stitched back up the place I cut and closed his stomach hatch. I then took the baby and went to a room. I cleaned the baby gently. It was still crying and I was soon getting very tired of hearing it. When I walked back in with the baby i saw ruin hugging and puffing. He reached out for the baby. I then gave him the small, female, baby. he looked at it with solar and cried happy teirs. "She made it!" He said. Solar also cried "she's so cute!!"  He said. "She really is!!" Ruin said. I stepped out and saw the whole celestial family. "Is ruin ok??" Moon said. "Yes... Ruin and the baby are ok.." I said. "Can we see it..?" Earth said. "Sorry not right now... Ruin had to get imprinted to the baby and needs to get his breath back... And also needs to heal his wounds. Earth looked sad. "It's fine earth! Well come later!! Sun said. "Okay then..." Earth said as everyone left. I walked in and said they can leave whenever they like.

____________
Ruin's pov:
After all the pain and suffering I got to hold her. She wined when I first got her but then fell asleep peacefully. I looked at solar who still had tears in their eyes carefully watching the baby and me. "You should rest for now... And then we will leave later okay..?" He said. I nodded and fell asleep with the baby. Solar was by my side watching me and the baby in case something went wrong.

______________
Solar's pov:
I stood next to him and made sure that nothing happened to them. It stayed like that until ruin finally got up again."you ready to go home..?" I said. "Ya I feel better.." he said.

(Time skip):

We got home and ruin sat on the sofa with the baby admiring it. He got a better look at the baby.

____________
Ruin's pov:
The baby had very little rays that were round like flower pedals. She was very small. When he saw the baby awake he saw that one eye was orange and the other was blue. Half of her face was a light yellow color and the other was a dark orange. Her rays were a light yellow as well. Right now she was wearing a pink onesie... She is so cute... Ajdbsheijss yes I said that in my head... I can't say in words how cute star is. Solar then sat next to me putting an arm around me and putting his hand on my shoulder. He had a cup of coffee next to him because it was very early in the morning. To be exact 4:30. So he was tired. I was having a burst of energy because all the pain and suffering was over finally. so I was holding the baby so happy while solar next to me was about to freaken fall asleep. Then he got a text.

_____________
Solar's pov:
It was earth. AGAIN... She was texting if she and the rest of the family could see the baby. I wanted ruin's approval first so that he felt comfortable and that it was his baby too.. he's the one who gave birth to it. "he ruin..?" I said. "Ya honey..?" He said. "Earth texted me that she and the rest of the family wants to see the baby..." I said. "Oh I don't mind but they need to be VERY careful.." he said. So I texted back to earth.

You: (solar)
Ya you can come over you just have to be very careful with the baby though.

Earth
Oh yay!!!!! Well get there as soon as we can!!! See you there!! Luv you!!

You:(solar)
Ok love you too.

(Time skip)!!!

_____________
Earth's pov:
We soon got there and I was so excited!!!! I can't believe they had a baby!!! Im so excited to see the baby!! I don't even know it's gender so it's a surprise!!! We got there and instead of walking I ran into the house charging into it by swinging open the door. Ruin jumped with the baby in his hands. "Is that the baby?!" I said. "Um yes... Please calm down..." He asked. "Oooops! Sorry! I didn't want the baby to wake up!" I said as I calmly let in everyone else in. They all huddled around ruin and his baby. "What's there gender?!" I said. "Oh it's a girl.." solar said behind us. "Awwww I knew it..!" I said. I was probably the only one who thought it was a girl... That's fine with me because I wanted it to be a girl!! "What's her name..?" Sun asked. "Oh it's star.." ruin said showing us the baby a little more. "I see that you celt the astrology name..?" Moon said. "Ya..! We thought it would be easier!" Ruin said. "May we hold her..?" Luner said. "Yes but be very careful.." ruin said and told lunar to sit down so he can safely put the baby in his hands. He did and ruin put the baby down in his lap.

______________
Luner's pov:
I got the baby in my hands and I looked at it carefully... She was a very cute baby... She's the first baby we have had in the celestial family. She snuggled into me and opened her eyes. Her eyes were very pretty.. she was perfect! "So am I like a uncle or a cousin..?" I said. "Hmm... I think you would be a uncle.." solar said to me. It's been very sad without him around to act but he needed it so that he can take care of his baby.. "oh ok!.. Um she's awake.." I said as she opened her eyes once more. She looked around the room and began to cry... LOUDLY... Solar picked her up and soothed her.

_____________
Solar's pov:
Poor thing... She must be overwhelmed... "Does she not like me...?" Luner said sadly. "No I just think she got overwhelmed because of how many people are here. "Oh.."  luner said still sad. "Does anyone else want to hold her..?" Ruin asked. "How about moon! He never gets to hold little ones!!" Earth said. "Because children don't like me! I'm not good with children!!" Moon said. I went up to moon and handed him the baby. He didn't like it but he held her anyways. She snuggled up to him.

______________
Moon's pov:
I held the baby not wanting to. She looked at me and fell asleep snuggling into me. I don't know how to react... "Awww I think she likes you~!" Sun said teasingly. "No! She probably thinks I'm ruin!" I said as an excuse. "Mhm! Yep sure~!" Sun said teasingly again. Ruin giggled with earth and solar... Why.... The baby woke up again and started putting there hands in the air trying to grab something. "Do you want this..?" I said. Tugging at my hat. She reached out her hands more making baby sounds. "Ahh! Ahh!" She said. I pulled it off and gave it to her. She played with the bell and put in in her tiny mouth. "I think you like her too!" Luner said. "No I don't .." I said under my breath. "yaya... Whatever you say..." Solar said picking up the baby and taking the hat out of her mouth. She wined a little but then ruin gave her there hat so that she would be happy.

(Time skip!!)
Afterwards everyone left and said goodbye to the baby. Then it was finally just us two and the baby. Earth took a butload of pictures. The baby looked like it was finally time for bed. We went to our room that had her crib in it and laid her down she then fell right asleep. Ruin then pulled me on our bed and snuggled into me. "Love you.." I said. "Love you too.." he said in reply. We soon both fell asleep in each others arms.

Me (author):
Hiii this is the longest chapter yet!!! I'm very  tired but can't wait to make more!! See y'all next chapter!!