missing

Me (author): I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter and that you guys have a good day/night!!!! Enjoy!!

⚠️Warning!: r@pe, abuse⚠️
______________
Solar's pov:
I was finally done with my shift And I could go home. I then cleaned the theater and clocked out. I then went to the daycare and said goodbye to sun, moon, earth, and lunar. I then finally teleported to my house and didn't see ruin. I then went to my room because that's where he would be there. I walked in the room and didn't see ruin . I started panicking and was running around the house. Nowhere he was nowhere.... I then teleported to the faz cade seeing if he was there. I ran through it and checked it. I began to hyperventilate and tears welded in my eyes. I then called moon for help. "Hi solar watcha need?" Moon said. "D-do you kn-know where ruin is?!" I said. "You don't know where he is?!" Moon said surprised. "Ya- I ca n't- I can't find him!" I said as tears began falling on my cheeks. "I'm glad I have a tracker on him..." Moon said. "I'll go there just tell me what to do!" I said teleporting in the daycare. "Ok put in the password...

_____________
Ruin's pov:
I slowly opened my eyes tired from the abuse that eclipse has put me through... All he has done was hurt me... I didn't want to do that... It's been nonstop and I am slowly growing too weak and slowly getting a low battery. I saw eclipse walk in. He went up to me and held my chin in his hand. I didn't even bother staring at him. "Look at me" he said. I did so I didn't get hurt. He then guided his hand from my chin to my shoulder. It felt icky on what he was doing. I flinched at hi touch. He slowly went down to my level and pushed me to the ground. He then went closer to me pinning me down. I think he was going to do things to me, unspeakable things to me. He rugged at my pants and I tried to fight back as he pulled them. He touched my sensors but did not make a noise. Tears welded in my eyes as he rubbed against me. It began to hurt really bad as I cried. He kept doing those things and gave me bites on my collar bone and shoulders. I cried in pain because he bit me really hard. I was being used by him and he didn't stop until he got his satisfaction... After he was done and walked away. I just laid there naked and unable to move from shock and pain from his actions. I cried and cried and pleaded that solar or anybody to save me. I slowly fell asleep as my tears turned cold and dried on my face. My head was pounding and my body was shaking uncontrollably. I then soon fell asleep.

____________
Solar's pov:
I then found his location God I hope he is alive and well. His location is far so I'll have to leave now and get there tomorrow. "Moon!" I said to him across from the phone. "Um ya?" He said. "Um going and I'll be back tomorrow!" I said. "On then... Don't get hurt.. he said. I hung up saying bye and got things ready to leave. I then remembered that I have that letter from ruin on our date that I hadn't opened yet.i opened it and it said:

Dear solar,
I just wanted to say that I have feeling s for you! I get butterflies in my stomache and it feels so good when your around me.. I love you solar.

From ruin. To solar.

I then got in my car and started driving. God I hope you're ok ruin .. I need you in my life and when you're not there I'm so lonely.  I can't believe that you're gone. I hope I get there in time. I drove for a long time and had to get gas about 3 or 4 times. I then knew I was close to the place and I got out of the car. I walked into a forest-like area. I looked at my location and said I was there but where is it?! I staggered around the ground and found a hidden door. I opened it and went inside. I then saw a weird place that was like a prison. I calmly went around the room in search of ruin. I saw eclipse standing up and I had a retaliated anger. I then tackled eclipse and started ripping him apart piece by piece I didn't care if I killed him... I just needed my ruin. "Where is he?!" I said as anger fueled me. "Like I tell you!" Eclipse said. "Wrong answer!" I said as I pulled his leg out of the socket. "Where the hell is he?!" I said yelling in his face. "Down t-there" he pointed at a door. I went to it and opened it. I saw ruin naked covered in a lot of bruises. I picked him up gently and took him outside. I gently laid him in the back seat and put a blanket on him. I closed the door and ran to the bunker. I saw eclipse trying to get away. I ran to him pushing him to the ground. I ripped him but by bit so that he felt it. He was squirming in my grasp. "Why the hell did you r@pe him?! I said as I tore his arm off. He laid there powerless. "Answer me goddamit!" I said as I broke more of his body. "I d-dont know I just did!" He said. I didn't give him patience anymore. I then opened his wire industry and plucked and broke all his wires. I finally killed him... I then went back to the car and made sure ruin was there. He was crying in his sleep. I opened the door and patted his back. He calmed down and went back to sleep. I then got in the driver's seat and finally drove. When we got back home I laid his naked and worn out body on my bed and tucked him in. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and went into the living room and slept there instead.

_____________
Me (author): hii!!!  I hope you guys liked this chapter and that you guys like the plot. Y'all felt so bad for ruin the British boy so I needed to get this done with.  Have a good day/night!! :)

1124 words!!