✨🧁b-day!!🧁✨

Me (author): hiii!!! I just wanted to say that I'm so happy that literally almost 100 people saw my first chapter!! Ajfbddbijsjwjja!!!! I'm so freaking happy!! Enjoy the freaking chapter! :D

⚠️Warning!!: slight smut⚠️

.....................
Ruin's pov:
It was my b-day!(birthday) I am so happy! In actual years I'm 5 years old but mentally I'm probably like 25.. I don't know... I'm so happy though because it's the day you were born!!! I can't wait to tell solar ofc! I hope he will like to hangout today! Because it's well my b-day! I'll wait till he gets back! I. In the  meantime I'll crochet my shark!

(Time skip! :])
I saw that solar teleported home finally! "Hi love bug!!" I said obviously I wanted to see him. "Oh hi sharky!" He said. "hii!! How was work!" I said. "Oh it was actually not that bad!" He said. "Oh I'm glad it wasn't bad!" I said hugging him. "So I was wondering... Did you wanna hang out tonight? I don't have work tomorrow and we can stay up late!" He said. I stared at him for a moment and then yelled "Omg yesss!! I'ma get ready real guick!" I then ran off and got ready. I loved getting ready and looking nice! So after I got ready I met up with solar again and saw him staring at me (maybe because I kinda got too dressed up!) "You look cute!" He said. I just blushes and said thank you. He got up and kissed me on the forehead. I kissed him and we teleported to the pizza Plex. "Why did we teleport to the pizza Plex?" I said. "Oh um I want to do some things with ya!" He said. "Oh ok then!" I said I'm just happy that I can hang out with him. I walked with him to a room where the doors shut. Solar opened to the door and  turned on the light.

When the lights turned on I couldn't believe my eyes... It was earth and lunar shouting happy birthday with the room decorated and everything . I began to actually cry.. solar looked at me worryingly as well as  earth. "Is something wrong?!" He said. "N-no! I just never celebrated my birthday before!" I said with tears In my eyes. "Oh! Ok then!" He said while lightly pushing me in the room. He then shut the door and sat me down. "How did you know it was my birthday solar? I didn't tell you..." I said wiping the tears of my face. "well before you and I dated, she actually told me everyone's birthday!" He said."oh um thanks earth!" I said after finishing wiping my tears. "Awww!! You're welcome!" She said. Lunar sat there not knowing what to say.  "We wanted to celebrate your b-day!" Solar said. I pecked at solar's face. "Ewww- sorry I don't like that affection much.." lunar said. Earth, me, and solar chuckled a bit and then we all started talking about their work, where kids put their body fluids at, etc. lunar's and  Earth's gift to me was a nicely baked cake that said happy birthday ruin!!! On top. After a while lunar and Earth had to go home. (Well earth to monty's house, and lunar to his small apartment). They said a lot of goodbyes and it was just me and my boyfriend, solar. "Well-... I actually got- well  I made something for your birthday. He handed me a box. "I stayed up a little late and did it in my free time in the two months we were dating. I gently opened the box and saw something that was crocheted... I took it out and it was a small jacket.. it was light blue, light grey and white.. it had some messups but it was just so cute I was dying of cuteness. He sat there looking at me for approval. I put the jacket down and without a care in the world I jumped on him kissing him all over the place. I can't believe that he crocheted something for me... And he has never done it before.... He is amazing... I love him so much. I got up of him and let him sit up. I have done this before so it isn't new to poor solar. He got up and said " so I guess you like the gift?" He said. "NO!, I love it!!" I said. "Well I'm glad that you love it" he said by giving me a passionate kiss on the head. I laid there in his arms and did not let go. "So... I might have another surprise.." solar said. I jumped up and said "another one?! Solar you spoil me!" I said annoyingly. "Ya because I love you! Silly goon!" He said. He then stood me up and got up himself. He put something on my eyes and took my hand. I could tell we were going In and out of room s because of the sounds the doors make. Until we got to one door that was loud when it shut and I could feel a cool breeze on my plates. Still, he walked with me trying not to bang me into anything. Finally we stopped and I felt solar's hand let go of mine. I then felt solar taking the thing off my face. I let my eyes adjust for a little bit and then looked at what I was seeing... It was a movie setup! "Solar! This is for me?!" I said Astonished. "Ya I thought you wouldn't like to be honest..." He said truefully. "Aww solar, anything that you do is so amazing... I would still love you even if you killed someone and gave me their organs for a gift!" I said also truefully. He looked at me for a moment with surprise and then walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back. After we parted we went and sat down on the blanket on the ground and solar got up again and turned on the movie. He went back to me and sat down with me. We then snuggled up together and started watching the movie. I'm so glad that I have such a. Amazing boyfriend.. I love him so much... I would kill for him even if I didn't need to... I could actually kiss him all day if he let me.

(Time skip)

After the movie we sat there and snuggled more and gave him a lot of kisses. After I literally made out with solar's face we got up and solar teleported me back to the house. "I'll be back Sharky!" He said. "Ok then be safe!" I said. He replied with a "ok then! Love you!!" He said. God he was so nice to me today... I need to make it up to him....~! When he teleported back with the movie stuff I sat on the sofa and waited for solar to put that stuff away. "Hey solar~!" I said. "Oh hi sweety" he said. He then joined me on the sofa. "I just wanted to reward you~..." I said. "U-um by how?" He said.
(Don't worrie it's not smut!!!)
I then pinned down solar on the sofa and got up on top of him. He looked like he was gonna blow up there on the spot by how red his face was. I slowly bent my back and got closer to his face only inches apart. I started kissing him and not letting him escape my grasp. He didn't fight it and he just kissed back making sounds in the kiss. It lasted for almost a half an hour of me just makeing out with solar. After that I got up and went to solar's room and put on a pair of his pajamas and getting him a pair. I walked back to the livingroom and saw that solar was still cherry red and was staring into the ceiling. "Oh- um solar..?" I said. "O-h Y-YA love bug?" He said. "I got you some pajamas!" I said. "Oh thanks!" He got up and took me and him to his room. I laid on his bed and he guickly got dressed in his pajamas.
( A little smutty!)
He then got on the bed and laid on me. "U-m solar what you doing on me?" I said blushing a bit. "I'm just gonna make sure to have a good birthday.." he said "what's that supposed to mean..?" I said. He then started kissing me passionately on my face and did not stop there. He guided his hands around my body making me feel pleasure. I kinda moaned in the kiss but solar didn't say anything about it and just continued to do it. After he did that he said a few things... "You know I'm not gonna let you top me do you?" He said. "Mhf- ya like your a good top!" I said. "Didn't you just moan by me just kissing you and putting my hands on your waist?" He said teasingly. "Well- I!- sigh- you win.." I said defetingly. He smiled and then got up and shut of the light. He got back to the bed and snuggled up to me. He put my face my gus chest... He feels so warm. I could lay here all day and night.bwe then both fell asleep and slept peacefully. I'm so glad that I was able to celebrate my birthday with the love of my life....

Me (author): hiii!!!  I'm so happy!!! This is actually the longest chapter I've written! I hope you guys liked it and that the smut didn't make you cringe that bad!!! Anyways have a good day/ night!! :D!!