the date! p2!!❤️

Me (author): hi guys!!! I just wanted to point out that the chapter that had smut had 69 views... What a coincidence! I'm so dirty minded sorry-

ENJOY!! :D

⚠️Warning: smut!!⚠️
_____________
Solar's pov:
I watched the movie with ruin and was holding him in my arms and was sitting in-between my legs. I snuggled with him. The movie was decent but ruin seemed to enjoy it.

(Time skip) :)

The movie was finally over. And ruin stood up. I also stood up and turned it off. He was waiting for me at the bottom. I got down there and he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him of course. And he kissed back. Without me knowing ruin teleported me to the house. When I opened my eyes I saw the house and was surprised he knew how to use his teleportation. He looked at me so I darted my eyes to look at him. He was smiling. I smiled and kissed him again. He took me by the hand and took me to our room. He sat on the bed and I sat next to him. I kissed him again with one hand on the back of his head and the other grabbing his waist. He pushed me down and crawled over me. Looking in his eyes I blushed. He held my chin in his hand and kissed me again. I blushed even more because I was litterly being topped by ruin. I flipped him under me. He stared at me in the eyes.

______________
Ruin's pov:
What did I get myself into..? I was blushing really hard. My face was getting hot and I looked in his eyes. He started kissing me. He went from my lips to my shoulders and then my chest. I was so flustered at the moment that solar, he had never kissed me there before.. I was getting so flustered. He went back up to me and took my shirt off. He then  bit my shoulders and licked them too. He went back up to my red face and kissed me. He went to my thin neck and licked it. It gave me a weird pleasure. I bit my lip. He soon went down to my lap and gave me a look if it was ok with me. I nodded and he unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled them off and went back on top of me. At this point I was so red... I know I did this before with him but that was the first! I'm still flustered even though we have done this before. He saw me and started rubbing against my sensors making me moan quietly. He rubbed harder against me and kissed me. He soon stopped rubbing and pushed away from me. He then took his clothes off as well and I laid there stunned and flustered as hell. Ihe went back up to me and rubbed against me harder. Kissing me while doing it. Then his phone rang.

____________
Solar's pov:
Oh great my phone is ringing... This has already happened.. great.. "I'ma take this! So be quiet please!" I said. "Oh ok..." He said annoyed. I sat up and answered the phone. "Hi sun what do you want?" I said acting tired. "This is very late but.. fc was tooken.." sun said. "Was he found?!" I said. "No not yet.." he said. "Ok... And?" I said. " I just wanted to ask you if you could look for him sometime?" He said. "Uhh sure!" I said. "ok see ya!" He said. "Bye sun!" I said makeing sure to hang up. I went back to ruin and layed near him. I pulled him up to me rubbing him against me that triggered my sensors. I heard him moan more as I grunted. It felt good. He arched his back and was gripping on the bed. I rubbed against him harder. He moaned loudly and covered his mouth in embarrassment. I took his hand from his mouth and kissed it and was moaning in my mouth. I liked his moans.. music to my ears. I soon was loosing my breath by going so fast and hard. I still went though. I was doing it still while I was biting his shoulders he was breathing shakily and was moaning guilty. I just made me go faster. He opened his eyes wide to me and was flustered as f. I could even tell. I could also tell he was embarrassed by what sounds he was making.  He was drooling at this point and eyes were rolling back. I finally finished and was breathing heavily. He was there breathing heavily but shakily. I saw all the bite marks I made in him and laid next to him. He turned to me and started biting my shoulders. He was nibbleing and kissing my shoulders. I held him close not wanting him to stop. He kinda rubbed against me. He bit my shoulders super hard making me moan s little. He liked that and bit me more like that getting my to make sounds. He finally stopped and he nuzzled his face in my chest. I lifted his head to me with my hand and kissed him. This one lasted longer. He bit my lip when we parted and we kissed again. We spread again but we're breathing hard. Only inches apart. We started making our again and was not stopping for awhile. We then finally stopped litterly making out and laid next to each other trying to breath finally. I hugged and puffed the air trying to get my breath back like ruin. I finally got my breath as well as ruin. Ruin then snuggled up to me. He nuzzled his head in my chest again. I kissed his forehead. He snuggled up to me more and I pulled him up to me by his waist. I let him get comfortable up to me and put a blanket on me and ruin. He soon fell asleep and I also did soon later. I slept very well and so did ruin.

________________
Me (author):
Hiii!!! Hope you guys liked the chapter!! :D sorry for the smut!! I know some of y'all like it so I did it again. And that the other one had 69 views.. I'm sorry it was meant to be 😞!!! Love y'all sm!  :D  :3

1069 words!!!