❤️✨!! The hangout pt.2 !!✨❤️ (and confession)

Me (author): hi ya'lllll!! I hope you guys don't mind me calling you y'all! If if you do tell me I can find other nicknames for you guys!! :D

⚠️Warning: kissing!! :D!!⚠️

ENJOY!!!!!!!

...................
Solar's pov:
Ruin dragged me into the faz cade. He looked like he was so excited to be on this hangout together. we decided on princess guest because we heard it was popular and that we may like the game. On our way to the game ruin said that he was practicing
The game so that he was better than him at one thing. "You know you are better than me at alot of things..." I said. "I-im not really good at everything.." he said "that's not true!" I said sternly. "Then say something that I'm better than you at doing something!" He said jokingly. " You concerned your bad self." I said. "No! That was all moon and sun!" He said. "Then... You got my trust eaiser than anyone else besides luner." I said. " I- wait my trust was eiser than moon or sun!?" He said stopping his steps. " Um ya..." I said flustered AF. "Wow I didn't know I had the power to do that...." He said looking away. "Oh ya you did..." I said. "Oh look! I found the game! And ya thanks." He said. He then dragged me to the game and put money in it. He started first because he said he wanted to do the game was fresh in his mind.

...................
Ruin's pov:
I started the game and got used to the controls pretty quickly.  I got actually pretty far for a person who knows barely how to fix a arcade machine. I made it to level 9. Then I let solar play because I wanted to see how far he got. He played the game getting used to the controls at level 2 and he did really good, until he got to level 7 he messed up and died. He then said "hey, your also really good at this game!" He said happily. "Y-you really think so?" I said. "Ya!" He said. "Aw- I'm not really it took me a couple times to get used to the game." I said. Solar took me by the shoulders and looked in my eyes and said " you shouldn't think so bad about yourself, because in my eyes you- ... You are perfect to me." He said. I just stood there dumbfounded because I had never been told something so kind... I want to tell him but I don't want to ruin our friendship. "Hey solar.. can I tell you something..?" I said. "Ya of course! He said. "Can you promise not to get mad...?" I said. He put a hand on cheek and said still gazing in my eyes.. "whatever it is I won't be mad..." He said. "I-i-.... I ...
LIKEYOU!!!LIKEROMANTICLY!!!ANDIFYOUDONTLIKEMEBACKIT'SFINE!! I said yelling so I don't get embarresed and to spit it out without sttudering.

.....................
Solar's pov:
I just stood there looking at him when I got that news... I didn't think he accatly liked me back. "The funny thing is I felt the s-same... I was just scared to t-tell you because I thought you only liked me as a friend...."I said more confidently because I finally knew that he liked me back. Ruin the hugged me... He hugged me ... I never got hugs I guess this is the first. I hugged back of course "I-i don't know what to say..." Ruin said looking up back at me. "I just stayed silent looking at ruin. We just stared not saying anything to each other just staring.... I leaned in a little and he did same like we were gonna kiss.... I had never kissed anyone before... Like anyone before....
Our faces were only inches apart.. I didn't want to leave his embrace... I just leaned in closer I don't know why.... Only centimeters apart... Then we actually did it, we kissed. I didn't know why he actually kissed me... I just kissed him without saying a word... I didnt want to let go or stop kissing him...

.................
Ruin's pov:
I kissed him not saying anything... I have never kissed anyone before... I can't believe that solar likes me back.... I don't get it... I'm just flabbergasted. I then let go and broke the kiss not wanting to let go, but I also had to ask him a question. "U-m am I-your boyfriend..?" I said flustered. "Uh- um ya I would like you to be my boyfriend if you want to be..." He said. "Um ya I would love to be your boyfriend!" I said excitingly. I went and hugged him and kissed his cheek "you don't mind me kissing you right..?" I said. "Um I'm your boyfriend you can kiss me anytime!" He said. "Oh ok then..." I said sguezzing solar. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Solar said. "Ya of course!!" I said. We started heading toward the movie theater. When we were walking I climbed to solar's arm. Then we walked toward the daycare and saw earth finishing cleaning up the daycare with sun.

...................
Solar's pov:
" He ruin do mind me talking to earth really quick?" I said. "I don't mind!" He said uncliging me. I then stepped in the daycare and walked up to earth. "Hi earth.. you got some time?..." I said. "Ya of course! Hey sun can I pause real guick?" Said earth. "ya! But please be quick!" Sun said in a cheerful but tired voice.. probably from kids... I dragged earth out the door of the daycare. "Hey ruin I'm back!" I said. Ruin. Immediately went up to me and clinged to my arm. "Oh hi earth!" Ruin said kindly. "Oh hi ruin! Solar wanted to tell me something and I think that I know now..." Earth said in a happy voice. "I just wanted to say that me and ruin are well.. together." I said. "Omg thats great news!! Um so happy for you guys!! I hope you guys are happy!!" She said happily. "We are!!" Ruin said. "But I also have a question.." earth said. "Um go ahead..." I said. "Well can i tell other people... That your together.." earth said. "Um I don't mind.." ruin said. "I don't mind either but I don't know about moon... Mabey I'll just tell him myself..." I said. "Well ok then I'll keep that promis and make sure whoever I tell to do the same thing I promise!" Earth said kindly but eagerly. "Ok then have a good night! Me and ruin are gonna watch a movie." I said. "Ok then! Have fun don't do anything stupid!" She said. I could tell she was teasing me because I got bright red and she had a smirk on her face as she walked bach In the daycare. Me and ruin. Then started heading in the movie theater and picked a movie that we like. (You can pick what movie they watch!!) Ye then sat down and snuggled into each other.

(Time skip!! :D)

.....................
Ruin's pov:
Before the movie ended I fell asleep in solar's lap. I was so tired because I was at 10% battery. (Also they can charge when sleeping!) I snuggled in solar's lap and fell asleep.

....................
No one's pov:
After the movie ended solar shut of the movie and got comfortable with ruin laying on his lap and soon fell asleep. Earth went to check on ruin and solar and saw they were sleeping so cutely together and took a picture and got out of there as quickly but silently so that they don't wake up and left. She hadfent told anyone yet and probably was going to tell Monty when she got home.

.....................
Earth's pov:
When I got home I made sure that Monty was there. "hey monty are you home honey?" I said. "Ya! Earth im coming! Just wait there!" Then Monty walked down the stairs and got hugged hugged by earth. "Hi" Monty said. "Hi I wanted to tell you something!!"I said eagerly.  "Um ok what is it?" Monty said. "Let me send you the picture!" I said. Monty then got the picture. "Is that ruin and solar?!?!" Monty said in a confused voice. "Ya! Solar and ruin told me they were together finally and I went to check on them and they were snuggling! I thought it was so cute!" I said. "Oh wow- yawn- this is um some news..  I never thought this would happen..." Monty said. "I know! But I want to go to bed now...- wait also do tell moon! Solar wants to tell him by his own!" Earth said while going up the stairs. "Um ok then.." Monty said going to his room also. I said goodnight to Monty and went to my room and slept really good!

Me (author): hi this took so long! :.) I hope you guys liked it because it took me awhile. Anyways... Um go now I'm start making my ticktock for my other story. Luv u guys sm! Have a good day/ night!

1521 words!!! :.)