she is mine...

Me (author): eclipse is having another appearance!! (Don't kill me) So um ya! Enjoy!

_____________
Ruin's pov:
Me and the baby were just hanging out. She was asleep peacefully in the socket on my back. She sleeps a ton. She literally passes out right after she is done being fed. And then she'll be up very late at night wanting us to be by her side or holding her. So I was fixing the arcade machines like usual and I heard footsteps. "Hello?" I said. "Hi ruin.." I heard his voice. A shiver went down my back and I put an arm over the baby. But she was not there.... I quickly turned around with eclipse holding the baby. Star woke up and started crying. "Shut up.."  eclipse said. "Give me my baby!" I said. "I don't think I want to! She is good bait.." he said. "Well pardon me...? Bait for who exactly?!" I said. "You and the rest of the family of course!" Eclipse said. "You're not taking her... You will never lay your awful hands on her ever again.. now give me star.." I said. "Oooh so her name is star..." He said. Looking at her. Star looked back at eclipse and reached out for ruin having warm tears fall on her already wet cheeks. "I said give her to me!" I said demandingly. "I still don't have a good reason!" He said. "I have nothing to give you!" I said. "Mhm and that's the reason!" He said. "I'll call solar!" I said. He then pushed me to a wall making me fall. Star did not like this and started crying loudly. He came up to me and whispered.. "you will not call him... If you do... I'll kill her..." He whispered. I froze in place not wanting to do anything that would hurt star. "Give me her then or I'll call solar!" I said pushing him off me. "Ugh fine.." he said as he tossed star. I went on super parent mode and ran quickly and caught her before she fell on the floor. I held her close and she cried some more and eventually turned into silent whimpers. She finally calmed down and I turned the baby carrier thing in front of me and put her inside. I did not want someone to take her out of it again. I quickly got myself up and went back to fixing arcade machines. I then accidentally figured out the back of my arm got crashed badly and decided to go to parts and services to fix it quickly. I sped walked to parts and services. And unluckily walked in and saw solar looking at me. "Um ruin.. what are you doing here..?" He asked. It pained me on what happened to me. I know eclipse can't hurt me anymore. And I can't hide things anymore. "Umm... Eclipse..?" I said. He stared at me. He went up to me. "Are you ok?! Are you hurt?!... Is the baby ok?!!?!" He said. "Ya star is fine but she could of gotten hurt. I got my arm scratched..." I said. He looked at me again and held my face in the palm of his hand. "Do you need me to fix it..? I can stop what I'm doing right now.." he said. "Um first what are you doing...?" I asked curious. "Oh um I'm helping make better cameras for the YouTube shows that we have. It's supposed to be for better angles instead of using body cameras and those very shaky ones." He explained. "Then ya I guess you can..-" I said and then he interrupted me picking me up. "I can walk! It's just my arm!" I said. "But you're hurt!" He said stubbornly. "F-fine!" I said. He then put me on the chair and got to work. It only took a couple of minutes.

(Time skip!)

_____________
Solar's pov:
I fixed his arm. "Thanks.." he said. "Your fine!... We should probably get home!" I said. "Oh right!" Ruin said. I took the baby from ruin. "K let's go" I said. We teleported home. Me and ruin sat on the sofa. He laid his head on my shoulder and I played with star. I held out my finger and she took it. She moved it side to side, up and down. Then after playing with in she put it in her mouth sucking on it. I didn't mind... But she was probably hungry. "I think she's hungry" ruin said. "that's what I was thinking!" I said as I sprung off from the sofa. "Can you take the baby?" I asked. "Oh ya!" He said. I blushed because I have the worst dirty mind. I went to the kitchen and made star a bottle. I went back to the liveingroom. "I can feed her.." he said. "Oh ok" I said as I handed him the bottle. He took it gently from my hand and star reached out for it knowing that it was food. He gave it to her and she began drinking it. I sat down and ruin laid his back on me while feeding star. She soon fell asleep after finishing the bottle. Ruin rocked her to sleep. Ruin then got up and went to our room and put the baby to bed. He came back to me and laid his head on my lap. "Well how was your day love bug..?" Ruin said. "Oh um I was doing ok until you told me that eclipse hurt you. "I know... I wasn't gonna tell you at first but I can't make an excuse because you see right through me.." he said snuggling into my lap. "Mhm.. I don't like it when you lie to me ... Um glad you told me the truth.." I said. "I'm glad too." Ruin said. I petted his head with my hand and looked in his eyes. I lifted him up and kissed him. He gave me a kiss also and said, "I love you honey.." ruin said. "Love you too darling.." I said. He smiled and closed his eyes relaxing in my lap. I smiled back a continued to play with his rays.

Me (author): hii!!!! I'm glad you guys like this story!! I'm go work on the other one finally! Now enjoy the rest of your day/night! Also I'm going on a fieldtrip tomorrow! So I might not make a chapter tomorrow! So y'all might have to wait!! Anyways see ya guys next chapter!!