time skip

Me (author): so um after comet is born and Interacts with star im going to end this book! I'm going to make a book number two because this book is getting long.. it has over 60 chapters. So um ya enjoy this chapter!

_____________
Ruin's pov:
When solar goes to work I stay at home to take care of myself and little star. She doesn't like it when her dada leaves the house. She would always say 'dada!' to make him stay home. She is such a goofball. I'm probably going to have the baby any moment. Me and solar don't know the gender yet because we were extremely busy.  But yet solar goes to work hoping that I don't go in labor. And if I do that I would call him right away.

I was sitting on the couch watching star fall asleep in my lap.

I had a striking pain in my body- it felt like a bomb exploded in my stomach. I screamed. Star woke up immediately and was scared. She called out,

"Daddy!" She said.

I took her and put her on the side as I breathed heavily. Star was still concerned. She went up to me hugging my leg. He looked at Star as she tried to comfort me. I turned away and called solar.

"Yes love?" He said not knowing what was going on.

"S-solar I-i think it's happening! Arhh!" Please come home!" I said the best I could.

"Oh! OH! I'll be there soon!!!" He said as he hung up.

Iaid back in the couch enduring the pain as star still tried to comfort me.

Then after a minute solar teleported in the house. He took me and star lightning fast. He teleported us to parts and services where he contacted Oliver. He then gave him to me and teleported away with star.

______________
Solar's pov:
I teleported away and went to earth.

"Earth! I'm in a rush!! Can you take care of star for today?!" I said.

"Well of course!" She said. I gave her the baby and teleported back.

I rushed to ruin who was in pain. Oliver began the surgery...

(Sorry I really don't want to write the surgery so um ya)

After that ruin fell asleep from exhaustion. I rubbed his arm in a comforting way. Oliver came back with the baby.

"So don't you guys know the gender?" Oliver said.

"We don't acctually-" I said.

"Well it's a baby boy!"she said.

"Oh it's a boy!" I said.

"Ya! Do you know what you guys are being him?" She asked.

"Ya we picked a name comet!" I said.

"Well that's nice" she said.

"Can I have the baby now?" I asked.

"Ya here" she said.

I took comet in my arms. He was sleeping. He has dark blue skin and some blond hair. Half of his face was I light yellow. He opened his eyes to look at me. He also had heterochromia but this time both of his eyes were two different colors. They were orange and blue like his sister's. He looked at me for a couple of seconds and closed his eyes again snuggling into me. I smiled.

"Ok so um you guys can leave when you like. I don't think anyone is going to be in here today." She said.

"Ok see ya!" I said.

"K bye if anything happens call me!" She said.

I waved bye and she did also leaving the parts and service room. I held comet closely.

Ruin woke up.

"Oh hi sweetie!" I said.

"Oh hi... Is that the baby?" Ruin said.

"Ya! It's a boy so his name is comet! Did you want to hold him?" I said.

"Ya.." he said as he held out his arms for comet. He held her close. He smiled looking at her.

"He looks so cute" ruin said.

"Ya.. do you think star should meet him?" I asked ruin.

"Hm.. sure.. we can't let her scare him or anything.. though" ruin said.

"Of course.. I'm going to get her now.." I said. I teleported away.

Earth was holding star.

"Hey.. star! I'm hear to pick up star!" I said.

"Oh ya! Here! (Gives me baby) Why did you need me to babysit? Did something bad happen?!" Earth said.

"No! No! Something actually really good happened! I'll tell you later though ok?" I said.

"Ok.. I'll see you later then!" Earth said.

I teleported beck to ruin and comet. Star was very happy to see Daddy. She waved her arms at him. I put her on ruin's lower part of his lap. (Close to his knees) And she crawled closer to comet.

"Baby..?" She said.

"Ya it is a baby! It's your little brother!" Ruin said.

Star looked very mad. She cept on repeating,,

"No!"

"No!"

"No!"

"No!" She wailed.

And then comet woke up. He looked at star who looked at him when he awoke. He smiled. Star went completely silent. She went over to comet and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Awwww!!" Ruin said.

"Ok thank God she doesn't hate him.." I said.

(After a couple of hours)

Me and ruin were ready to leave. I held star and ruin held comet and we teleported home.

______________
Me (author):
Hiii hope you guys liked the chapter! Anyways! I hope you guys had a decent sleep or are going to sleep at all you better. Anyways I hope you guys have a good day/night!

920 words! :D