saveing

Me (author): hiiii let's begin shall we?

⚠️Blood! Beating up!⚠️
_____________
Solar's pov:
I still looked out at the window looking at the stars that shine brightly in the sky. I turned away and glanced at my phone. The background was ruin smiling brightly. I couldn't help but put the phone down a cry silently.

"We're almost there" moon said. He sounded very mad.

"How long?" I asked.

"About 5 min" moon said.

I quickly whipped the tears from my face and grabbed on to hope that ruin was alive and well. After those five minutes we finally arrived. Me and moon jumped out of the car and followed directions. We found the base and went inside. We went down the stairs. It was dark and I held on to the railing. We finally got to the end of it and opened the door. There was eclipse standing. The light behind him makes him look completely black with his glowing orange eyes.

"I've been waiting for you.." eclipse said in his menesing voice.

"What do you want from me?!" I said loudly.

"What I want? Ah yes! I need something- well someone who is very close to you." He said.

"And who is that?! Ruin!?" I said.

"No! I need someone who has actual star power..." Eclipse said.

"Luner doesn't have star power! That's just who he acts!" I said.

"Oh you don't know?!" Eclipse said.

"Yes! Who are you f*cking talking about?!"
I said.

"It's actually kinda ironic.. since there name.. well I should just say because your unbelievably dumb..

Do you know who I want solar?" He said smiling in his uncharming smile.

"S-star- but she doesn't have star power..." I said.

"Oh yes she does! When I took her away from ruin I scanned her and studied that information and that is what I've found!" He said.

"Your not taking her!" I yelled.

"Well it's either ruin or star!" He said.

I looked at him while he took ruin by the shoulders and pushed him letting him fall on the ground. He got on back in his knees and looked at me.

"To be honest... Y'all could just make another one. I think the sl*t would like that." He said as he looked at ruin of who he was referring to.

One of my eyes twitched "what did you call him?!" I said through my teeth.

"OOh... DId sOwaR nOt hEre ME?! I called him a sl*t!" He said.

Moon tensed and I litterly pounced on eclipse. I started punching him in the face and watching him bleed.

"Solar!" Moon said reaching a hand out to me.

I ignored him. I continue to punch him, slap him, a tearing him to shreds. I know eclipse has told me this before but this time it made me seriously mad. I continued to do this as ruin and moon watched not knowing what to do. Finally moon walked up to me and pulled me of him. I flung my arms and legs all around, wanting to rip him apart. Eclipse slowly put his arms behind him and leaned a bit wiping blood (oil) from his mouth and nose. 

"Goddamit. Cmon you should know this" he said I gave him a glare ready to kill him.

Ruin squirmed up to me crying a bit. I went up to him of course and help him untie his legs and arms. I pulled him up and looked at him a bit.

"Cmon eclipse.. were taking you with us" moon said annoyingly.

"Ha! In your dreams" he said.

I didn't hesitate- I took a gun out of my pocket and pointed it at him in the four head.

"I'll make sure you don't come back like you do as a actor... Dumbass" I said.

Moon's eyes opened wide.

"We're did you get a gun!?" Moon said.

"I have my ways.." I said.

I then turned to ruin and gave him a kiss. He kissed back and we split after.

"Um we should get going.." ruin said.

After we got eclipse out we got in the car.
Moon drove ruin sat in the shotgun seat. I sat in the back with eclipse so he doesn't do anything bad.

(They returned hours later)

Moon put eclipse in one of the parts and services rooms he disabled him walking, moving hands, talking, and anything physical.

Me and ruin went to Earth's house and knocked. Earth opened the door looking tired.

"Ruin!" She said hugging ruin.

"Oh hi earth!" Ruin said.

"I thought you were dead!" She said.

"Its ok I'm fine" he said as earth pulled away.

"So um we come to pick up star" I said.

"Oh thank God! She is crazy! I'm soooo tired!!" She got everything and gave it to me. She got star and lightly put the baby in his hand. She woke up and smiled at ruin. He looked back and smiled as tears flooded his eyes. We soon left after we talked a bit.

We got home and ruin sat down with star I sat next to him and we Soo
N all just cuddled. We all fell asleep.

Me (author): hiiii sorry it's late! I'm just a lil busy!! Anyways enjoy you day/night and see you guys next chapter!