✨❤️wedding part2!!!❤️✨

Me (author): hiiii!!! I really hope you guys are enjoying this story!!! You guys seemed to really like the last chapter! So let's begin the wedding ceremony!! And y'all I finished reading the first twilite book and omg it was so good!!! Now enjoy!!

_____________
Solar's pov:
I saw ruin go on the altar with their beautiful dress on... He looked very pretty... Or handsome?! I don't know.... He is very gorgeous... He took my hands and looked straight in my eyes. I blushed and looked in his beautiful eyes that twinkled in the sunlight. "Ahem- we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of solar and ruin..." Moon said. (I don't remember what they say exactly so I'm trying my best!) "Ok before we get into the ceremony your vows... Ruin you go first..." He said.

_______________
Ruin's pov:
I was so nervous... I pulled the little book that I wrote my vow in and was showing rapidly. "Ahem- so... When we got together for the first time... I could hardly believe you did.. I could barely Believe that out of the 8 billion people on this God forsaken earth you chose me... I still can't believe that you did... You did so much for me.. the eclipse problem..., curing me,... And being the best boyfriend ever... That's why I want to marry you... Not just because you're amazing.. it's also because of how you treat others with compassion and are always kind to people you hate... And even if we split I'll never forget our time together... I'll never forget you in my life... even if I die my soul will still cherish you. Even if you turned evil.. I'll still be by your side helping you.. I love you so much... Solar.." I said as I looked down embarrassed by my words.. thinking that they were cheesy... Then ruin looked at me with surprise in his eyes and slowly pulled out the notepad that has his vow in. He then opened it and began reading it out loud.

_____________
Solar's pov:
I looked at him in shock even though he had said these before... I couldn't help but have the thought that I met the most loving, the most caring, and the most amazing person ever.... I shakily opened my notepad and began to read..."sigh- ruin... My love.. my whole world... I don't know what to exactly call you... All I know is that you are the most amazing person I've met!  Even if you are not good with tech... *People slightly giggled at the joke as well as ruin*... But I've never met such an optimistic person... I've never felt this feeling before.. if moon didn't let me live here with them I wouldn't have found you.. if he didn't let you live here, then we wouldn't have met each other well... It's small things that led to this event.. the event that I didn't think I had the balls for... *Ruin then giggled again* I smiled and continued. If you ever turn evil like the character you play then.. f*ck it... I'll still be your boyfriend fighting good people for you ruin.. Ill never.. and I mean never... I will never ever want to split... I couldn't bear it.. I wouldn't forgive myself if that ever happened. And I will always protect you.. I will never let eclipse touch you again... And I mean it this time...! Ruin I love you so much and you don't know how happy you have made me... I didn't even know what love was when I was with moon in my old dimension... But now.. I really know what love feels like because of you ruin.. I love you so much.." I said putting it in my suit again and looked at ruin smiling having tears in his eyes. I took his hands and he grabbed back gently. "Anyways now.. the ceremony.." he said. "Ruin... Before your family and friends... Do you take solar as your beloved husband through laughter and sadness.. through challenges and success?" Moon said. "I-i do!" Ruin said happily. "Solar, before your family and friends, do you take ruin as your beloved husband? Through laughter and sadness, through challenges and success?" He said. "I do" I said. "By the power invested in me, this state and God.. you may now kiss your bride solar..." Moon said closing the book in front of him. I slowly went up to ruin and pulled him in. I gave him a kiss and he but his arms around me. We stayed for a while and then pulled away. I took his hand and gently took him down the aisle.. people were crying... Cheering... And clapping while I was walking down the aisle with ruin.  We finally got to the end and shared another kiss. We spreaded and looked at the crowd behind us... Earth was balling there eyes out while sun was trying to hold it in trying not to look like a baby... Moon on the other hand was helping earth calm down. Me and ruin giggled at the sight. Then now it's time for the wedding party.... We went back to the pizza Plex because we decided to have the party there. We had decorated the place because there was no work for a couple of days. We then finally got there and sat down. Me and ruin sitting next to eachother gave another kiss and we talked with guests for a bit... Then after we all settled we were having the speeches are parents are not here so earth and sun as maid of honer and best man were going to have speeches. We all became quiet as earth went up on the stage...

__________________
Me (author):
Hiiiiiii cliff hangerereer!!  I hope you guys like this chapter a lot and can't wait to make pt3!! Anyways!!!! Hope you guys are having a good day/night!!! And I'll see y'all TMR!! I hope so!!!!

1003 words!!! :)