✨❤️ruin and solar's date!❤️✨

Me (author): hi! Y'all they are finally going on a date!! Hope y'all like it!

⚠️Warning: mabey some fluff! Or slight smut⚠️

.....................
Solar's pov:
I went to the faz cade and looked for ruin. I couldn't find him.. where was he...? All of a sudden I felt someone jump in on me and started hugging me... It was ruin. "Oh hi ruin there you are.." I said.  "Hi dewdrop" he said. " So um I wanted to say that, are you ready so we can leave...?"I said. "Um ya im ready!" He said. "Ok then let's not waste time! Let's go!" I said. We then were walking  out of the building. We then went to the car that is sun's car. And I got in with ruin. Ruin didn't know how to drive so I decided to drive. When we got there ruin was looking in the waiting room and saw the pretty decorations. They were going to that restaurant that only sells pancakes. Neither solar and ruin had the money to rent the whole place so they just got a reservation on when there was like no one there. They went and sat down at their table. They were discussing things like mechanical things like ruin trying to fix arcade machines and solar being a good mechanic. Then we ordered our pancakes and they came a little later. We were having so much fun just talking to each other. But I also had a question to tell him.. "hey can I ask you a really weird question..?" I said. "Um ya it can't be that bad!" He said innocently. "So um would you ever do "it"...? I said. "Um what do you mean by "it"?" He said. "Well like (hand signals). "Oh um... I don't know... Did you wanna-" he said. "Um no! Yes! Mabey?! I don't know.." I said. "Hehe it's fine! Anyways we should probably leave by now.." ruin said. " Ok then!" I said. We then walked to the car and drove to my very small house.. I bought my own house with my money so it's not something really good... "Wow is this your house?!" Ruin said with amazement. "Um ya it's not much!" I said truthfully. "Well I think it's nice!" Said ruin. "um thanks" I said walking toward my home with ruin starting to cling on me. When we walked in ruin sat on the couch with me. He was pecking me with kisses on my cheek.. he was just so adorable... He then started kissing me so I kissed back. We were like that for a couple seconds then we let go.. um we might have gotten carried away.. "sorry about this" ruin said. "About what- I said as ruin pushed me down on the couch and started kissing me while laying on me. I was shocked by this randomness but just kissed back. We were like this for a little longer. He was just kissing me while he traveled his hands on my chest to the waist. I was feeling a little pleasure in my body. After that ruin let go and I was trying to catch my breath. Ruin. Just got up and was sitting on the couch just blushing. "I-i- sorry solar I don't know what was in me.." he said. I just got up and pulled ruin in for a kiss and kissed him he didn't mind and just kissed me back. He was on my lap at this point and was kissing me. We were like that for a while. When I pulled away ruin just wined saying he didn't get enough kisses. I then picked up ruin and put him in my bed. I then also got in my bed snuggled him. We both fell asleep and snuggled up together.

...................
Ruin's pov:
I can't believe I was just literally making out with solar and he didn't care at all! I then just started snuggling him and planting kisses in his chin and cheeks. I was so happy he was my boyfriend... And that he didn't mind me kissing him. Oh my God I love him.. i would do anything.... Kill, die, for him.. I love him so much that if he had ever said to bring eclipse back I would do it without questions.. I love him..

Me (author): hi hope y'all liked it! I'm so tired! Anyways have a good day/night!