what will the future take us?

Me (author): hiiiiiiii!!!!! I hope you guys liked the last chapter!! I just listened to a (character) x listener for the first time.... And well I really like it!! Anyways hope you guys are doing alright!! Enjoy this chapter!!!

____________
Solar's pov:
It was the next morning. I slowly opened my eyes and saw ruin next to me. I was beginning to think a lot of things. A lot about the future... I wanted to ask a couple of questions but I let ruin sleep in. But I slowly got up and went to make me coffee. I got everything ready and it brewed. I took a cup of coffee and sat on the couch next to my sleeping boyfriend. I played with his rays a bit. Now I can see the appeal of it. But I accidentally woke up ruin. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good morning!!" He said cheerful as ever. "Good morning!!" I said in reply. He then crawled in my lap like a cat and snuggled up to me. I held him close making sure that he doesn't fall out of my arms. He stared at the coffee cup and looked at me. "You wanna try it Sharky?" I said in a confused look. "Ya!!" He said excitedly. "Ok but you may not like it..." I said. "Oh hush! I think I'll like it!" He said. I gave him the cup and he took a sip. He stuck his tongue out a bit and made a disgusted face. "Eewwww..." He said while giving back the cup. I took my cup back and took another sip. "I told you!" I said. "It's not sweet enough for my taste!" He said. I chuckled a little and then remembered about those questions I wanted to ask him. "Hey ruin..." I said. "Ya honey?" He said while trying to get the taste out of his mouth. "I kinda wanted to ask some actually  dumb questions.." I said. "Oh ya sweetie pie! Go ahead!" He said. "Um first one... Do you think we will take the next step... Like get married..?" I said as a wave of embarrassment went through me. "I would actually like to but just not now... That's a little too early for that.." he said. "Ya I know! I just wanted to know if you wanted to do that someday.." i said embarrassed. "Ok then.. um next question!!" He said. "So about like two days ago when we did that..." I said as my face kinda started blushing. He also kinda blushed and said "umm... Ya what about it?" He said. "So umm... Moon was talking about it yesterday and asked if we were organic and had a.... Well baby..." I said as I blushed a lil. "Oh.. um I would actually want a kid.. but also not now..." He said smiling at me. I smiled back looking at his beautiful eyes. "Why am I so lucky to have you ruin..?" I said. "I just think I'm lucky that we become a thing..." Ruin said. I finished drinking my cup of coffee and got up. I put ruin in the sofa of course but he wanted to cling on me more. So I just held him on my side. I put the cup in the sink and  went back to the couch so that I don't have to carry him anymore. "So.. solar do you have anymore?... Guestions? Ruin said. "No I don't think so!" I said as I put him on the sofa again. I sat next to him and he laid his head in my shoulder. He loves getting attention from me and always clinging to me. So if he didn't cling on me or try to get all of my attention then something is wrong.. that's how I found out ruin had eclipse do the things to him and himself. I laid my head on top of his and we stayed like that for who knows how long. I finally got up and said "ok ruin I'm going to work..." I said. "But I don't want you too.... You don't even have to work there!" He said annoyed. "Oh c'mon it's fine! I just need to do this job! I have a short work day so I'll come home when work is over!!" I said. Ruin ran to me and gave me a big squeeze. He let go and let me go to work after I gave him a kiss. I waved and then teleported to work. I said hi to sun, moon, earth, and lunar that were in the daycare. I went up to the theater and got ready for it to open.

___________
Ruin's pov:
I didn't want him to leave.... Now I'm lonely.. I laid on the couch thinking about the questions solar asked me... I heard a laugh that sounded familiar... Eclipse.... I saw his glowing orange eyes in the darkness of the room. "E-eclipse is that you...?" I said shakily. He laughed once more. He then walked out of the darkness. His worn out body that looked bad in condition. He walked towards me... "Hi ruin~" he said in his evil but flirty tone. "What do you want!?" I said. "Oh I'm just gonna kidnap you, torcher you, and relive you... He said. "P-pardon..." I said as eclipse took my arms. I squirmed in his grasp but he did not let go.. "did you not hear me?! I'm going to f*ck you up ruin!" He said as tears welded in my eyes. He then teleported with me to his bunker that moon and others didn't know about yet. he then knocked me out and I woke up with my arms chained to a wall. I started crying for help but no one came. Eclipse destroyed my thing to call and text people. Solar find me... Save me... I begged guilty.

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hii!!! Yay more plot!!!! Hope you guys liked it!! Have a good day)night!!