bites

Me (author): hii!!!! I hope you guys didn't mind the last chapterish thingy. Let's just go in!

____________
Solar's pov:
Ruin bought star a ton of toys... And some other things too... Such as new clothes because he wants some of course. I didn't really buy much... I don't really need anything because I won the lottery with ruin and star. I can't really ask for more.. it's probably because of how I was treated by my parents... (Remember It's now an actor au so aka moon from his universe) People of course judged us because we're robots. Me and ruin didn't care though because we were used to it. We had a good time though.. we talked a lot and star was behaving well.

We finally got home and put our new items away. Star fell asleep like usual and ruin put her to sleep. He sat next to me on the sofa. He put himself on my lap and snuggled me.

"Thank you for buying things.." he said snuggled in my shoulder.

"Mhm no problem babe" I said.

He took his head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Did you just call me babe?!" He said as smile appeared on his face.

"Um ya..?" I said in confusion.

"You've never called me that before!" He said.

"I haven't..?" I said.

"Nope and I'm surprised!"

He said snuggling in my neck again. "Oh um cool..?" I didn't even know what to say.

He is just so overjoyed about everything. He is such a cutie. He started giving me kisses on the neck and little bites. I'm just used to this at this point. Whenever im not wearing a top he just goes like yummy food. But this time he bit very hard. But still I was used to it. This is why I call him sharky. He literally uses his teeth like sharks. I held him close and he soon drifted to sleep. I then picked up ruin while he was in my lap and stood up with him in my arms. He rapped his legs around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I took him to our room and laid him on the bed. He clinged on to me and wanted me to be with him still but I waved him off. I put him under the blanket and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light and looked at my damage from ruin.

So....

Many....

Marks...

⚠️Warning: bite marks!⚠️

I didn't even know he bit that much like holy cow

I didn't even know he bit that much like holy cow. Like Jesus Christ I thought he was just giving me small bites, but not there full of chomps. I think it's better to call him a vampire! I went back to our room cranky. Ruin put his out for me.

"No snuggles for you!" I said.

"But whyyy...." Ruin said annoyed.

"You bit me too much!" I said play mad.

"But I'm sowwy.." he said.

I couldn't ignore his puppy eyes staring into me.

"Fine! But you have to stop this habit of biting me so much!" I said crawling in bed.

"But you taste so good!" He said.

"Ya but this won't feel good!" I said getting ready to ponce on him.

"What won't feel good- ahhh!!" He screamed as I got on top of him pining him down.

"Solar w-we can talk about this!" Ruin said below me.

"No I don't need your words just... Your cries.." I said as I saw the terror in his face.

I started tickling him and he was out of control. He was kicking his arms and waving his hands around while I tortured him to death with tickles. He begged for me to stop as tears filled his eyes as he laughed.

"S-stop!! Haha!! I'm losing my breath! Hahaha!!" He said under me.

"Not until you say sorry!" I said tickling his most triggering spot.

"Ahahahah!!!! I-m sorry- I'm sor-ry!!" He wailed. I finally let go and laid next to him letting him catch his breath for once. After he did he bit me on the arm.

"Owww! What was that for?" I said.

"Karma!" He said.

"It's what you get!" I said.

"Well it's not fair!! It's fine that I bite you but you ti-" he said as I interrupted him with a kiss.

"Are you mad at me now?" I said smugly.

"No.. but I want to sleep now.." he said laying down.

"K... Goodnight babe..." I said as I gave him another kiss.

"Love you to goddamit!" He said kissing me back.

He snuggled into me and soon fell asleep. I also soon fell asleep glad that star did not wake up. We both fell asleep and then heard a noise.

Cliffhanger!!

______________
Me (author):
Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter!! Now have a good day/night!