just work day! :)

Me (author): hi y'all!! I hope your having a good day! I'm doing this in school Soo.... Enjoy!!! :D

⚠️Warning: rude Karen!⚠️

...................
Ruin's pov:
I woke up in the morning. Well 8:00 to be exact. I was still snuggling solar... I love him so much....  I slowly raised from laying down. I then slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up solar. I then tucked solar in bed and started heading down stairs. I decided that I'm going to make breakfast because solar had a bad dream. I was looking on the Internet to make something. I didn't want to make pancakes because we went to that pancake restaurant. I then stumbled on an egg omelet. Ooo that sounds nice! I thought to myself. I then got the eggs out of the fridge and took a pan and started to make the eggs. I then finished and decided to wake up solar. I then slowly walked up the stairs and then walked into his bedroom. I looked at solar sleeping peacefully. I then rubbed solar's arm. "Solar... Honey ...cmon it's time to wake up....." I said softly. "hu- oh hi ruin..." I heard him say tiredly. "Hi..! I wanted to say that I made breakfast!" I said. "Oh ok... Thanks!" He said. I then walked down stairs with solar following me. I then sat him down and gave him a plate with the egg omelet on it. H then began eating it. "This is really good ruin!" He said. "Aww! Thanks sweetheart!" I loved giving solar nicknames or pet names! I thought they were so cute!! He then finished eating. He then went up to me giving me a kiss. I started giving kisses to solar's face. "I think it's time to head to work now!" I said in a cheerful voice. "I don't wanna.." solar said in an annoyed voice. "Oh c'mon solar it's just today and tomorrow and then we will be done! "I know.." he said. "Then we should get going!" I said. "Fine..." Solar said. "K then!" I said while I took solar by the hand and dragged him out of the house. We then got in the car and drove to the pizzaplex. We then entered the building. I walked to the arcade while he walked to the theater.

...................
Solar's pov:
(Before they left ruin put some things on him like necklaces and bracelets!)
I walked in the theater and got the place ready for the kiddos and parents. Me and ruin said we would not hang out today because I had to help moon today. I didn't want to but I had to help moon because eclipse was parshly on our side. I then saw that kids and parents started walking in so I stopped in my thoughts and started serving parents. There was one parent though- "Hi!- ohh." She said. "Um hi ma'am what do you want?" I said politely as possible. "I was wondering why are you where girly stuff.." she said. "Oh sorry my lovely boyfriend put this stuff on me!" I said happily. "Eww.. your a man dateing another man..." She said. "Um ya! That's who I am!" I said politely. "It's one thing whereing jewelry as a man... But it's something else when a man dates a man.." she said. "I-im sorry ma'am but I love my boyfriend and I can't change that!" I said. "sigh- listen you shouldn't do that it's against the bi-" she said while I interrupted with, "ma'am we literally babysit the devil's son.." I said guiltily. "Gasp- how-?! Never mind were leaving this gueer place!" She said. "Ok bye b*tch!" I said laughing. I'm glad that she was the last one in line so that we don't loose anymore customers. Why do I haft to deal with Karen's....

(Time skip)
I was finally done with work but I needed to help moon so I clocked out and headed strait to the daycare. "Hi moon!" I said. "Hi solar! How was work?" Moon said. "Good actually! But I had a Karen..."I said. "Hehe, don't worry we get them a lot and Earth and sun have to deal with it until I have to take them out before we close." He said. "Anyways any updates?" No not accatly! I just need your help to get updates in your body.!" He said. I shook a little because I had all that trauma rush over me again. "Something wrong solar" moon said while looking concerned, but then soon knew why I shuttered all of a sudden. "Hey we don't have to if you don't wanna.." he said. "No! I'm fine! We can do it! I was just thinking of the other moon." I said. "Ok then... Do you mind me plugging you in the computer?" Moon said. "I don't mind.." I said while I sat down in the chair. He then put the cord in my head and I soon fell asleep, but I could tell the updates rushing in.

(Time skip! :D)
After I woke up I saw that moon had fixed my canon arm. (The arm he killed his moon and his Monty from his dimension). I'm glad that it was fixed. I then looked up at moon you saw me up. "Hi solar" moon said. "Oh hi moon... I see that you fixed my arm." I said. "Ya! I fixed while you were asleep!" He said. "Thanks moon!" I said. "K your welcome! You should head home now because I need to head home before sun gets tipsy.. " he said. We chuckled a little. We then said by and headed our sperate ways. I then headed home. When I got home I felt a lil lonely but I didn't want to interrupt ruin so I went to my room and went to my bed. I sat in my bed for a little. I then got up from the bed and took my clothes of to put pajamas on. I put on my pajamas and got into my bed. I pulled the covers up and instead of snuggling ruin I snuggled with a pillow.

Me (author): hii if y'all were wondering, ruin was trying to fix the arcade machines! Because that was his passion. Anyways I hope that you guys are having a good day/night and I hope I see ya next part!

1068 words!!