fun time

Mr (author): I haven't written smut in a while. So um ya? Enjoy ig?

⚠️Warning: smut⚠️

_____________
Ruin's pov:
Me and solar were snuggling on the couch after we put star in her crib for nap time. (Btw she is almost one) I snuggled into his neck and felt a sudden urge to bite it. And well... I did. It was normal for him so I kept doing it. Probably giving him hickeys too. he started to mind it. I just took him from his waist and pulled him in giving him a very hard bite. This time it bled. I liked it clean and solar let out a sound.

"Mh~m" he hummed.

I looked in his eyes. He looked back. He kinda covers half of his bottom of his face with his hand and smashed, "do you really want to do it now?" He asked.

All I did was nod. I blushed and looked at my clothes. I was still in my work outfit. I slowly untied my ruffles and pulled them off smart with my pants.

_______________
Solar's pov:
I blushed at the scene. I didn't like that ruin was being a top do I then got on top of him giving him bite marks on his neck. He chewed on my ray from the sweet, sweet pain. He moaned a little. I then started unting my pants as well by getting turned on from ruin. I fully got them off and rubbed myself against ruin. I touched all his sensors making sure that he felt all the pleaser. He moaned loudly which made me more turned on. I rubbed myself harder and faster. He pulled my head down and kissed me. I then pulled away.

"Why did you stop~!" He said.

I pulled him into me very very hard. His eyes rolled back and his back arched. He made a very loud moan.

"Ah!~ oh my! So-aolar!" He said to the best of his ability.

He gripped the couch and I still pounded myself in him. He eyes rolled back. Still pounding into him.. I kissed him passionately. Him making noises in my mouth. Basically on top of him dominating him.

(Later) Soon after we put our close back on and he snuggled into me again. He was still cuddled into my next. He continued to bite
Me I didn't mind though. He soon fell asleep from exhaustion I went in our room holding ruin. I put him on the bed. I put myself in the bed and pulled the blanket on us both making up fall asleep.

__________________
Me (author's) pov:
Ya I'm sorry if you don't like smut... Anyways have a good day/night! Una head to bed! Love y'all!!