waking up in surprise and shock

Hiiii yallll!!! I'm in my backyard right now weighting this

Hiiii yallll!!! I'm in my backyard right now weighting this. This is a fish lure!! I made it there! It was so freezing!!! It was LITTERLY snowing a little. Its finally warm though! Anyways let's get into the story.

_____________
Solar's pov:
Eclipse never takes a lesson... He just does whatever he wants! And people in charge of the show don't f*cking care because we're robots! And it still makes me hella mad that eclipse is bad off camera and on camera! It's litterly not fair!!! Sigh- I really need to install something on ruin that says eclipse is near... I should do that soon but right now I'm tired.. and half of ruin's body is on me.. and he is clinging on me like a leech. He does this alot... I reslly don't care though because he is such a a cutie. He acts like I'll leave him but nah! I won't! He is mine forever!! He then snuggled in me more while I was in thought. It was light in the room. The sun shines lightly through the window giving the room a yellow tint that was warm. I laid in bed comfy while ruin was literally connected to me at this point. I snuggled into him more giving him a kiss on the forehead. To be honest he kinda treats me like a body pillow... Or mabey that's just me. Then I heard star rock lightly in her crib. I think she might get up soon or she was actually awake.. I can't check though because ruin is on me. I just watched videos in my head... And well I can't look at ruin the same when he is the bad guy.. I don't mind that he is bad no god no.. but he just lacks any emotion.. he is a literal bundle of joy as a person and goofy to but he looks so unhappy acting as him. I stopped watching them and just rested. I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

Soon I woke up with ruin and star gone. Of course I freaked out... I fell out of bed because the blanket went around my legs. I took it off and slammed the door open and ran into the living room/kitchen. There was ruin and star in the kitchen. Star was peeking her head looking at me on ruins shoulder. Ruin was preparing food and turned to me because he heard me. "you had me worried for a sec" I said out of breath. "Oh sorry honey!" Ruin said coneing up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he went back to cooking. "So um watcha makeing..?" I asked cerously. "Oh um scrambled eggs!" He said. (Aka scrambled eggs is my favorite breakfast food.) "Oh ok.." I said as I took star from ruin. "Did you feed her yet?" I asked ruin. "Yep! She woke me up! I'm surprised you didn't here it though.." he said. "I slept like a rock!" I said. "Hehe.." he laughed a little. He then gave me a plate of eggs and I ate them. I enjoyed the ofc.. yummy!! "So um whatcha do you wanna do today..?" Ruin asked. "I actually have no clue.." I said. "Hmm.." ruin thought. "Oooh!!! What about doing stuff with star! Like we could buy her some toys.. she does need some.." he said. "Yay your right.." I said getting up. "Cmon let's go!" Ruin said. He took my hand and teleported with me.

Me (author): hiiiiii I hope you guys had a good day or night!! Heres some of my art! :3

Anyways have a good day/night!!