a sleepless night 😰😢

Me (author): I just wanted to say that I actually really liked the last chapter. So like if y'all want smut.. just ask and I will deliver! (But I don't know who would be bottom or top🤨)

⚠️Warning: Angst!⚠️

................
Solar's pov:
I woke up in the daycare?! I stood up and saw that I was in sun's body... Huh?! Was that all just a dream...!? Do I not live with sun, moon, earth, luner, and... Ruin's not my boyfriend..? I thought as I teared up.. "sun?!" I heard someone say. I heard sun say "ya?" From the body we shared. "You ready for the operation?" Moon said. "Ya.. you ready eclipse...?" Sun said in our head. "no! Sun don't do this you'll die!" I said but he didn't hear me.. "cmon let's go and get us two new bodies!" Sun said in a cheerful tone. "No sun! Please I don't want to loose you again! Not this time! Please! Sun!.." i said but it was to late... Sun was already walking with moon to p&s (parts and service). "Ok eclipse! It's time to get this done once and for all!" Sun said in our head. "sun! Please just let me live in your head I don't need a new body! Please stop! Just stop! I don't want you to die! I never wanted you to die! Your going to die if you do this.. PLEASE! IM SCARED! I said as warm years fell down my face. Sun didn't hear me.. he walked in the work cylinder and sat down in the chair. I couldn't help but have a face drenched in tears that soon turned dry and cold on my face. I couldn't stop crying.... Why am I so useless... I wanted to help sun... But he ignored me... I should of tried harder... I'm useless.. moon was right I'm just a useless piece of code that popped up is sun's head... After I turned on again I saw there was moon with tears In his eyes... He then looked straight at me with anger rising in his eyes.. "why?!" He said yelling. "What" I said. "Why are you alive and not my brother he is suffering and you get not to be!" Moon said angrily. "Tears welded up in my eyes and slowly fell on my cheeks. "I-im sorry I was trying to tell him not to do it..." I said as moon just stared at me. "I don't care if your sorry! You should of just stopped him! You dumbass!" Moon said enraged. "MOON! I TRIED! I TRIED! HE DIDN'T LISTEN!" I said In a yelling worried tone. "I don't care! Even if you k!lled yourself! Go f*ck yourself! Just leave I need to think but I can't because you are in here! A dumbass! "Oh- ok.." I said walking out of the p&s room. I then walked back to the daycare and sat down on the chair just crying. I looked to my side of the table and saw a pen. I clicked the end of the pen started stabbing my arm. It's fine.. I deserve it for not trying hard enough to help moon. When I was done my arm was full of marks and oil from my tears and blood. I then put the pen down and began crying again. I didn't know what to do.. -thenu saw moo walked in and I fastly tucked my hurt arm away. " Eclipse... Why is your arm behind your back?" He said clearly tired of me already. "N-no thing!-" I said while he took my arm. "What the actual f*uck?! I make a body for you and you decided to destroy it?! Was sun dieing not good enough for you?! He said while getting close to me. He then striked me on the face. "why do you have to be so f*cking selfish?! He said. "I-im sorry!" I said trembling. "Um f*cking sick of you!" He said while going for another srike.

I woke up... But I the real world. I saw ruin staring at me with worried eyes "s-solar are you ok? He said worryingly. I just cried. Ruin then pulled me to him and soothed me. "What happened honey bunny.." ruin said. "I-i- was at my old dumension- sun died- moon was mad and h-hit ne..." I said trembling. "Oh honey.." he said kissing me on the forehead. I was still trembling and crying but was slowly feeling better. I then laid in his lap when he was planting kisses on my forehead. I then stopped crying but my face was wet still. Ruin wiped my tears with the blanket. " R-ruin.." I said. "Ya solar?" He said. "Am I useless" I said. "Oh sweety pie.. your the least useless person I know.. and you should now that..." He said confidently but tired. "Y-you really think so..?" I said. "Ya you know I love you.." he said. "Can we go back to sweep?" I said... I sounded like a baby... "Ya of course..." Ruin said. We snuggled together and he was baceicly big spooning me... I'm glad I have a boyfriend... I'm glad that I live in this universe... I'm glad that I am cared for...

................
Ruin's pov:
I have never seen solar so scared so sad before... I hope he is ok now... Why would he ask me such a worthless question... He should know that he is more important than anyone else... He should know now that he is mine and that I'm his... He shouldn't be thinking about those things... Why did moon in his dimension have to be such a brat... I hope he is dead burning in hell. I hope he regretted his decisions at least... I also never heard him speak like a baby before... Mabey it was because he was trembling and was scared... It mabey he wanted to... I don't know... I hope he has a good sleep for the rest of the night. I then kissed his forehead a couple more times before I pulled the blanket up to us. And then I snuggled into solar and we slept.

Me (author): hii!! I just wanted to say thx for the support on Here and on tik Tok!! I hope y'all like my writing!! I hope you have a good day/night! Bye!! :D