worried me... and planning

Me (author): short note! I have been really motivated so here is a new chapter! I'll probably not make one tomorrow because I'm going to my grams and Gramps house for Easter!!! Anyways enjoy the chapter!!

⚠️Angst!⚠️
_____________
Solar's pov:
It's been about 3 months... He could give birth any moment... I'm literally on my toes about this. Whenever ruin says his stomach hurts I have a mini panic attack. I'm not scared about ruin giving birth.. no. I'm scared that he will be in miserable pain. The thing I can't stand. I can't bear to see ruin in pain... It breaks my heart. Me and him were on the couch snuggling like usual. He then made a whimper sound and I freaked out.. "are you ok?! Did I hurt you?! Is the baby coming?!" I said. He looked at me and giggled. "No honey bunny,... I'm fine it just hurts..." He said laying on me. I pulled him in. "You make me worried..." I said. "Worried about what..?" Ruin said scared. I looked at him and took a deep breath. "I'm just scared that you'll be in pain... And that I won't be a good dad.." I said. "Oh solar.... You're going to be a splendid dad..! And also I'm going to be in pain anyways when the baby is born.." he said giving me a kiss on the chin. I didn't like the thought of ruin being in pain. "B-but why can't you disable it?" I said. "I can't... I'll be fine solar, honey..." He said. He snuggled into me more. "Also we actually need to find out the gender..." He said happily. "Omg we do! And we need to buy stuff for them!!" I said as my eyes widened. "We also need a name! I want a girl so... Maybe star!" He said happily. "And maybe for a boy... Comet!" I said proud. "Awwww that sounds so cute!!!" He said. "But~! We Will do it tomorrow because I'm very tired!" He said snuggling into me like a cat. He soon fell asleep and I soon went to sleep also. 

(Time skip!!!!! [Next day])

We contacted Oliver. (Read the last wedding chapter! Then you'll know who they are! [Technically me!] Anyways! We got to parts and services and had ruin sit down. He scanned his stomach to see the baby...

___________
Ruin's pov:
I saw Oliver with big eyes pointing at the screen. Solar looked at it and looked at me. I was scared.. "is something wrong?!" I said worriedly. "Um... Yess..." Oliver said. I was very heartbroken. I had tears in my eyes. "What's wrong?" I said. "The baby is a little small and could possibly not make it.." Oliver said. I stared at them and solar who went up to me... "A-are we going t-to have a miscarriage...?" I asked Oliver while solar took my hand. "Mabey... But don't give up your hopes though!" She said cheerfully. I looked at solar who looked like he was punched in the stomach. He was in a lot of pain in his mind. "Do you want to know the gender..?" Oliver said. "Um y-yes.." I said. "What about you, solar do you wanna know..?" Oliver said. Solar replied with a nod. They examined the baby and he smiled. "Well.... It's a GIRL!" They said. I giggled and replied with.. "I guess we're having a girl named star!!" I said. Solar looked at me annoyed that he was wrong and kissed me on the cheek. Oliver then said that I could get up and leave. I thanked them for the info and soon left with solar.

We got to our house and I sat on the couch. Solar then sat next to me. "S-solar I'm scared.." I said. "oh ruin... The baby will survive! She will be as strong as you!" He said putting an arm around me. I snuggled into him. "Ya but there's a possibility..." I said. "I know... We just got to hope that the baby will get through it..." He said. I soon fell asleep.

_____________
Solar's pov:
After ruin fell asleep I couldn't help but cry a little... I didn't want the baby dying... Our first child, offspring... I don't want ruin to go through all this pain just for the baby to not survive.. I laid there a little and soon also fell asleep. Let's hope that the baby will be alright...

(Four weeks later..)

Now that ruin could give birth literally any second I have been around him twentyfour seven. He doesn't like it but I needed to be there just in case. Moon called me when me and ruin were cuddling. He told me that I needed to help him with some computer stuff. I took ruin with me for obvious reasons. Moon didn't like it that I coddled ruin around because I needed to get work done. I didn't care... Um just waiting anxiously for the baby... So I was telling moon how to set up the confusing app on the computer and ruin..... fell making screaming sounds. I quickly went to ruin while moon watched on horror. Ruin griping on me tightly. "R-ruin what's wrong?!" I said. "B-baby..." He said as I charged out of the daycare holding him.

Cliff hanger?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :3 suffer!

Me (author): I'll either make the chapter now and publish tomorrow or on Monday. Or I'll make it and publish it today also... Have a good day/night!" :3

920 words!!! :]