after the wedding...

Me (author): hiii!!!! I hope you guys really liked the last chapter because I did! I really hope you guys liked the surprise of ruin being pregnant!! That's a sentence that I thought would never type... EVER.. so um let's hop in this chapter!!!

⚠️ Warning: Throwing up!!⚠️
____________
Ruin's pov:
I woke up with solar's hands around me. I felt throw up coming to my mouth. I quickly took solar's hands off and charged to the bathroom. I threw up on myself a little. Black oil was on me. I was shivering because all that stuff went out of my mouth causing my body to be shocked.

_____________
Solar's pov:
I felt ruin take my hands off him. I didn't know why though... But then I heard very weird sounds... It sounded like he was in pain and I stumbled out of bed and ran to where the sounds were from. I saw ruin throwing up. I quickly went to him and rubbed my hand on his back. He looked up to me signaling that he was done. I laid I'm against the bathtub. I cleaned it up because it was literally just oil. After that I went back to ruin. "Are you ok..?" I said as calmly as possible. He nodded probably not wanting to throw up more. I helped him take off his clothes because he got some of it on him. I then put them in the washing machine. I then went back to ruin still laying against the bathtub curled up. I washed him and his face to my best abilities and took him to your room. I laid him in the bed and put him under the covers. "I'm going to go tell moon I won't be able to work for a couple of days to take care of you.." I said to ruin. "H-honey you... Don't have to... Do that.
Bi can take care.. of myself.." he said slowly shuddering. "Yes I do! Look at you and what happened! If anything happens while I'm gone call me immediately!" I said sternly. He just nodded and turned the other way trying to sleep again. It must have drained him out... Poor ruin.. why was he doing this?? I then teleported to the daycare going through the ball pit. "Who are you?!" Moon said. "Just solar!" I said. "Oh ok what do you want?" Ha said. "Well um... I may or may not need someone to cover for me for like two weeks at least..?" I asked. "What for?!' moon said. "Well I need to see if ruin can take care of himself since an... The incident happened.." I said. "What incident?" Moon said. "Well... He may or may not have thrown up on himself and other things...?" I said. "Sigh- fine I'll take after you because I additionally don't work here..." He said. "Thanks moon!" I said as I teleported away. When I got back to the house and rushed upstairs to see if he was ok. I saw that he was just sleeping now. I sat beside him and rubbed his arm. He turned over to me and snuggled up to me. I smiled and put my hands around him. He went closer and kissed me. I kissed back. We then parted and ruin fell asleep in my lap. I gave him some head pats and laid down a little. I then fully laid down and ruin snuggled into my chest. I snuggled him back and soon fell asleep.

Me (author): hiii sorry it's short!!! I did this on my way to school! Have a good day/night!!!