together again❤️

Me (author): since y'all were crying in the last chapter.... I'm glad to say that this is a happy chapter again!!! Hope you guys like it and enjoy it!!

______________
Solar's pov:
After I woke up I went to my room to check on ruin. I saw ruin still sleeping. I sat on my bed to wait until he awoke. Then I saw his eyes open. His eyes darted around the room in shock and then laid his eyes on me. His eyes were opened wide. "S-solar!!" He said as tears fell on his face. He crawled up to me with his arms. I pulled him up and sat him in my lap. He then cried in my chest I held him close and made sure not to let go. "How d-did you find me..?" He said. "Tracker" I said. "I have a t-tracker?" He said. "Everyone does just in case." I said reassuring him. He laid back in my chest and wept. I still hugged him close in my embrace. "Her, ruin do you mind going to parts and service today to get you fixed up?" I said in a calm voice. He replied with a nod. I stood up with him in my arms and teleported to parts and service. I went in the tube thingy and placed  ruin in. I then went to the computer and got ready for the fixing and upgrading.

(Tiiiimeeeee skiiiiiipppp) :)

After he got fixed and upgraded. I walked in and checked to see if he was in and ready. The new things that he got would be better since and a teleporter. I finally got him clothes so that he wasn't naked anymore. After I checked everything I then turned him on. He eyes slowly opened and I was next to him so that he could get adjusted. His eyes opened and shut because of the brightness. He slowly got up wobbling a bit so I held his hands making sure he does not fall. Soon after we walked out of it we teleported back home. Ruin tossed himself on the sofa and looked exhausted. I sat next to him and he pulled me down with him. I snuggled up to him. He pulled me in close and kissed me. He then was kissing me all over. "what's with all the kisses?" I said. "A  Thank you!" He said. "You don't have to thank me ruin!" I said laughing a bit. "Yes I do!" He said kissing me more. I laid there with him kissing my face. "God I love you ruin.." I said. "And I love you more!" He said as he literally kissed me everywhere. "No cause I love you more!" I said. "No me!" He said. "Nu-uh!" I said teasing. "no! I lo-" he said as I interrupted him with a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss. He looked at me and kissed me again and again... I don't think he is ever going to stop... After ruin torchered me with kisses. He finally let go and snuggled into me. I let him snuggle into me and I hugged his body. He soon was playing with my rays and I let him. I know playing with them is fun in a way so I let him.  Then moon called me. "Hey ruin can I take this it's moon.." I said grumpily. "Ya" he said annoyed and let go. I answered the phone. "ya moon?" I said. "Ya hi! I'm just wondering why eclipse said he was killed by you?!" Moon said. "Oh ya! That happened! Is he alive?" I said. "Um ya William Afton 2.0!" Moon said. "Ok! Just wondering! He is not allowed near ruin again!" I said. "What did he do this time?" Moon said. "Well apparently that little clipsy is a f*cking r@pist!" I said. "Jesus Christ..." Moon said. "I know!" I said. "If any of this happens again just let me deal with him.." he said. "Fine!" I said hanging up. I went back to ruin and laid back down. I finally snuggled into ruin and he of course, snuggled back. I kissed him on the forehead.  He then snuggled in my chest again. He Soon fell asleep. I watched over him. If eclipse or anyone does anything and I mean anything ... I will f*cking destroy them permanently... I then fell asleep with ruin in my arms. I soon awoke though when ruin shook my arm. "Oh hi ruin.." I said to him. "Hi honey.." ruin said. "Watcha need?" I said. "I just thought that we should do something tonight!" He said. "Like what?" I said sitting up. "We can watch a movie! Like what we did on our first hangout!" Ruin said. "oh um ya! We can do that!" I said. "Yay!!" He said as he hugged me. He's so cute... Just like a toddler still but he also acts like an adult. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He soon got up and I did. He got ready and I also did. He wore jeans with a loose T-shirt that was tucked in. I just wore a simple sweatshirt and shorts. He took a while to get ready of course because his likes to add accessories, etc. Soon he was finally done getting ready. He was so beautiful.. God why am I lucky?! He took my hand and kissed it. I blushed because that has never happened before. I pulled him by the hand and kissed him on the forehead not wanting to ruin his makeup. He smiled and giggled a bit. Hu hugged me back. "You ready to go?" He said. "Yep! You?" I said. "Yes! I am!" He said. In a cheerful tone. We teleported by the daycare and said hi and bye to everyone leaving. We then walked up to the theater. Ruin walked down and I picked a movie (you can pick!) I sat next to him and the movie started.

_____________
Me (author):
Hiii y'all!!! I will probably make another one today or make one tomorrow after school! Our spring break is soooo short so I hope that I won't have too much work to do! Love y'all and see you next chapter!

1053 words!! :) :D