an eclipse problem..

Me (author): I need an actual plot! So here ya go!!

⚠️Warning: manipulation and sexual abuse⚠️

____________
Ruin's pov:
I was in the faz cade fixing machines and thinking about my b-day (last chapter!)bi love solar sm! I would do anything for him! I really wish that we can hang out every second of the day and just be us. I was in the middle of fixing the darn motherboard that was broken, of course... I then heard footsteps behind me. I thought it was solar so I stood up and ran to the person behind me. I then hugged them and said "hi sol-" as I looked up I felt a shock in my soul. It was eclipse. I then took my arms off him and stood there feeling ashamed of myself. "Nice to meet you to ruin.." said eclipse. "What do you want eclipse?!" I said in an angry tone. "Oh nothing I just wanted to do well.." he then grabbed me and whispered in my ear saying "I know you want this.. after I'm done you will tell me who made me.." he said as he held me still. But I don't know who made you!" I said yelling hoping someone could hear me. He covered my mouth so that I didn't make a sound and started rubbing against me. I wanted to scream but I just cried.. I cried like a baby while eclipse played with me a little.  "Are you going to tell me or are you gonna let me do more~?" Eclipse I don't know who made you! Please let go of me! He didn't.. he just played with me more. I still cried. He then soon got irritated and put his hands on my waist. He the. Slowly touched my sensors on my thighs and made me feel a weird I have never felt. He then asked me again "you gonna tell me sl*t?" He said. This time I begged... "Please eclipse! I don't know who made you please! If I knew I would have told you a while ago!" I said truefully. "If you don't tell me then I'll have to go all the way..." He said sternly. "But eclipse I DON'T KNOW!!!" I said screaming my head off. He took notice of this and shut me up by putting a hand on my mouth. I could hear footsteps that were fast and then eclipse whispered In my ear.. "tell anyone your dead.. or I will kill your little boyfriend" eclipse said and then teleported away. I stood there wiping my tears away and made myself look like I wasn't crying from earlier. Then moon walked in. "Um ruin..? Are you ok?! I heard you screaming!" He said. "ya! I'm fine just frustrated by the machines! I'm sorry if I worried you!" I said lying. That was the first time I've ever lied to someone in this dimension and I felt horrible... "Oh ok then! I'm headed back out! If anything happens then tell me or someone you can trust!" He said as he left. "Ok then bye!" I said while moon waved back. After he left I sat on the ground and cried. This is all my fault... I- I should have just told him someone random like the stitch rathe... This is all my fault... Why am I like this... So useless... I wanted to tell moon but I don't want solar killed or harmed nor myself.. I didn't want the possibility.. I then cried and cried for hours.. I then went and teleported myself to me and solar's house and laid in the living room. I looked in the kitchen and without any thought I went into the kitchen and pulled out a knife. It's what I deserve... I then started cutting my fore arms and cept giving me cuts on my arms. I then cleaned up the oil (blood).  And I put on the jacket on that solar made for my b-day. I then started crocheting arm sleeves so that I can hide my arms better. I hope that solar doesn't find out what u did to myself and what eclipse did to me... He might not love me anymore.. I can't lose him.... I then saw solar teleport in the living room. "Oh hi love!" I said as happily as I can. "Oh hi ruin !" How are you love bug?" Solar said. He didn't know.. good... "Oh I'm just crocheting!" I said. "Oh cool what?" He said. "Oh um arm sleeves they look cool on people and the artist on the sun and moon show draws me in them so I decided to make some!" I said it was a good excuse. "Um ruin you ok?" Solar said. "Ya I'm fine! Why do you ask?" I said. "Oh um I just wanted to know!" He said. "I'ma head to bed, I'll see ya later ruin." He said while going to his room. "K! Goodnight!" I said. "Good night Sharky!" He said while entering his room. He then went into his room and later shut off the light.  I then finished the arm sleeves and took off the lovely jacket and slid on the arm sleeves and went to solar's room and saw him snuggling a pillow. Aww he missed me ... I then took the pillow out of his arms and went on his arms. I then soon fell asleep when solar tightened his grip on me.

_______________
Me (author): hiii guys I hope you guys like the angst! I don't write sexual abuse so I hope I did it correctly if I did not tell me! I will fix it!