begining part 2✨❤️

Me (author): he y'all!! Just wanna make 😊 some announcements before I continue the story...
1) you can call me bostyn with she/they pronouns.
2) don't read this story if you don't like it.
3) if there is a negative / disturbing topic, then I will put a warning.
4) I don't know if I'll ever write smut but if there is I'll also put a warning!

Anyways enjoy part 2!! <333

.....................
Ruin's pov
I laid on solar's shoulder and it felt warm and safe.  I didn't want to make him uncomfortable... "S-solar am I m-making you uncomfy.." I said in a shy voice. "NO! Y-your fine!! Just stay still!! Solar said. I'm glad he wanted me on my shoulder... Wait did I make him flustered.. I like seeing him flustered... I don't know why mabey I'll ask earth later...

...................
No one's pov:
They laid there and slept the best they have ever slept.. well to them... Ruin woke up under solar's head on his and couldn't help but feel flustered... He then got closer and snuggled up to solar. Solar felt his touch and  snuggled back to ruin. They slept in some more before they both woke up.

....................
Solar's pov:
Oh my lord... Why was I snuggling with him... Do I like him or are we just friends?! Oh God I'm flustered what do I do?! I can't just go to work because I have no work today!! "U-um-um good mourning s-solar" I heard ruin say. "Oh um hi ruin!!" I said in a loud voice that it probably scared poor ruin.
"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night I was well.. snuggling you.." he said.. I think  I made him feel bad!... "Um no it's fine! Um I actually have no work today so maybe we could hang out more?" I said. Ruin stared at me for a moment saying. "You w-wanna hang out with m-me again?" He was very studdery around me.. I wonder why.. "Um ya! What do you wanna do!"I said. "Can we go outside?!" Ruin said with sparkley eyes. How could I say no to those eyes that look so innocent...? "Um ya sure did you wanna go on a walk because there is a pretty forest right next to the building." Ruin sprang up and was stimming.. did he want to go outside that badly?!... "Then we should get going before it gets really hot" I said."ok then solar!!"

..........................
Ruin's pov: omg I have never been outside before in this dimension and it will look nicer!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait!! I followed solar out the door and headed to the forest. When we were walking we had a small conversation about Valentine's day because it had passed. And I have never known what Valentine's day is. "So do you know what Valentine's day is?"solar said. "Um I actually don't even know what it is!" I said. "Well it basically started with a person named st.valinentine..." I liked hearing solar talk it was smoothing in a way... I don't know why I like it so much though. "So um what do you do on Valentine's day?" I said. "Well basically it's when you hang out with someone you like the most like a friend, or a lover." He said "well to be honest, I wish I spent time with you on Valentine's day!" I said cheerfully.

..................
Solar's pov:
My face started getting red and hot. I couldn't help it... I don't know why but maybe because I have a BIG FAT CRUSH ON HIM! God why do I think he's cute?! Why like God damnit! Ruin was staring at me in a confused look."OH um -uh YA!" I said weirdly. Now I'm turning into the dork. "We talked more about other things like who we like the most in the family and the least. We also talked about movies and holidays that I had to learn about like Christmas!

.....................
No one's pov:
They talked about those things then headed back in the pizza Plex. They walked to the movie theater and cleaned up the stuff they had there. After that they decided to go bowling at Bonnie bowl which they happened to see glamrock Bonnie.

.....................
Glamrock Bonnie's pov:
I was in the bowling alley because I was getting ready for me and circus baby's date with me. Then I saw two people I've never met before but they look like sun and moon."Oh hi there! Who are you?" I said. They replied by saying "oh hi there mate! I'm ruin! This is my bo- my friend Solar!!" They looked like a couple to me but then I said "well hi there my name is glamrock Bonnie but you can just call me Bonnie or gb! "Ok then!" Ruin took solar by the hand and started the game with solar's help ofcourse. I just watched them get set up and then went to do my own thing for circus baby.

.....................
Ruin's pov:
I set up the ga- well solar set up the game I just watched... I can't believe I almost told Bonnie that he was my boyfriend... I want to be his boyfriend but I can't tell him.. he won't feel the same... If he LIKES me then I can ask him to be my boyfriend... Anyways I got to go first I barrly hit five pins. Then it was solar's turn he hit ten pins!! Omg how is he so good at everything and I'm not?! Gosh.

(Time skip)
At the end of the game solar beat me of course... We decided to go sperate ways. I had to charge I was only at 20%. So we decided to hang out another time. I didn't want to leave because I felt so safe and love him so much... Why do I love him... We barely even just hang out even. I went to the  faz cade and plugged myself in. I hope I'll see him soon... I miss him already....

........................
Solar's pov:
I couldn't helped but be flustered because I can't keep having the same sentence in my head of when ruin almost called me his boyfriend... I don't think he likes me though... So I should just let go of it... But funny thing is I can't I was now only thinking of him and him only. Mabey he wanted to be my boyfriend... I don't know I need to tell earth about this situation... after work I have another therapy session so I should tell her strait of the bat. I'm such a twink... God damnit....

Me (author): hii hope y'all liked it I'm trying hard to make this story good! I have a different story with the same characters in my tictok (yes it's the ship and a different story)

( I finally have over a thousand words!! Yippy!!!) 1,082 for story 1,161 in all!!)