I wanna marry him.

Me (author): this is out late so sorry!! I had bad period cramps at the track meet and then I had to go and try out for a play! So I have a busy schedule rn! Dw though! I will make chapters still! They will probably be rushed or not as good! So sorry about that to!! I will answer questions TMR so please put guestions for q&a!! Anyways enjoy!!!

____________
Solar's pov:
Me and ruin had been dating for like almost a year now! I really love him and he loves me... I really want to ask him the BIG question... But I worry that it might seem fast... But I love him so much..  and I have done so many things for ruin that I hope he'll let me marry him. I really want to. But I need to know his ring size and such. I find out when he's asleep. I finally clocked out of work and I got things ready for tomorrow. I teleported home. Of course ruin tackled me and gave me kisses. He finally let me sit up and I kissed his forehead, something I always did. I got up finally with him clinging on me. I went through my room and plopped him on the bed. I went to my clothes and changed into pajamas. He sprang up with pajamas already on and grabbed me on the arm when I only had pants on. He pulled me to the bed. He pushed me on it and got on top of me laying his head on my chest. I played with his rays not caring what he did while he snuggled me. I then took ruin off me and pushed him aside. I stood up and shut off the light rubbing my eye and yawning. I turned around and saw ruin waiting patiently for me to lay down with him. I laid next to him and he clung onto me like a leech. I put the blanket on us and snuggled him. Soon he fell asleep in my arms and I was ready. I took out the thing to measure circles (I don't know ok) and measured it I recorded it in the small notepad on the bedside table. After that I snuggled into him and Soon fell asleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up before him and slowly got up. I took the note pad and put it in my pocket after I got dressed. I went down in the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. I made some pancakes because ruin loves them. After I made them I went back to my room. I saw ruin was awake already and was rubbing his eyes. "Hi Sharky" I said. "Oh good morning honey.." he said looking at me. I went to him and kissed him on the forehead. "Breakfast is ready" I said calmly. "Oh solar you didn't have to!" He said. "No it's my turn to! And plus I made your favorite..!" I said. "Pancakes?" He said surprised. "Yep! Now let's get down there so they are not cold!! I said getting up. Ruin slowly got out of bed stretching first. I walked down stairs while he got dressed and made me coffee, something I'm dangerously addicted to. He got downstairs and went to the pancakes. He ate them literally for under 5 min... "You ok?" I asked. "Yep! Just happy!" He said. He is such a goofball... I thought as he went up to me. He kissed me and then hugged me. I hugged back putting the cup on the counter. We stayed like that for a while. We did this a lot... Another reason why I want to marry him... He is just so perfect.. he is so amazing... God I want to marry him. We finally stopped hugging and finally headed to work. I said hi to sun and the others in the daycare and started working.

_____________
Ruin's pov:

Solar said he would be late after work but we would go on a date!! He is so amazing... He does so much for me to be happy... I try but fail at times... Let's get those thoughts out of my head! I want to fix arcade machines!! I went to the fazcade and started looking at the broken parts that needed urgent attention. I tweaked... Not twinked with the parts to see what was wrong and tried to fix them the whole day....

(Time skip again!!)

After I finally got done I went home and laid on the couch. Solar said we would go so where fancy so I started getting ready. I knew I took a long time to get ready so I started with solar not home yet. I wore my favorite fancy outfit. A red dress. I know dresses are for females but I really like them.  (It reminded me of red dress my magic! The song!). I quickly put the dress on and put the jacket that solar made. I put my makeup on and I heard solar got home. I quickly finished and saw solar I the living room ready. "You look beautiful..." He said. I blushed and waved my hand. "Aww gosh thanks you look ravishing!" I said looking back at him. "Thx love bug!" He walked up to me and he me a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we?" He said. "We shall!" I said. Then we teleported to the place and got our table. I hope this date goes good!

____________
Solar's pov:
I had the ring and was actually worried and axsious about asking him. I don't want him to decline.. I just have to be a man and ask him like a real man! I hope this date goes well. Then after we can go watch a movie and when it's over I can propose! It's not that hard right?! Right?! I just hope this goes well....

_______________
Me (author):
Hiiiiii!!!!! I'm so freaking tired!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! School is packed with track and play stuff so I'll try my best on the next chapter because it's important!! You guys already know that!! Cat wait!  Love y'all!! Have a good day/night!!

1040 words!! :)