wedding pt3!! owebaksbej

Me (author): ya'lllll in so tired rn... Anyways let's get on with this anyways!!

Also if you're wondering where I got inspiration from for the wedding.. it was actually Eddy's and gabbie's wedding from the boys channel!! Go watch it!! Now enjoy!! :3!!

_______________
Earth's pov:
Hiii!!! My name is earth and I am the maid of honor as you all know!! I just wanted to say I'm so happy for ruin and solar!! I literally shipped them before they dated!! I know, I know, you should ship people in real life... But like c'mon three so cute!!! Anyways... When they got together I was so happy!! It was like fireworks exploded in me! In a good way!! When solar proposed to ruin I literally cried!! I know I might be emotional.. but sun was too.." I said. "I did not!!" Sun said interrupting me. "Mhm sure.." I said looking at sun slipping into his chair. "Anyways...I'm so happy that I get to be part of your lives..  even for a year or two.. I am actually really honored that you picked me!! I'm glad that the events that we had together led to this!! Even if we only met for a minute.. I'm still honored to be in your life... Your life.. anyways now it's time for sun!!!" I said as I threw the microphone at sun. He barely caught it. And I sat down...

___________
Sun's pov:
I was a little nervous but I knew that I needed to do this! I took a few deep breaths and finally started talking.. "a-hem- I just want to say first... Thank you solar that I'm your first man!! Thank you a lot!! You have done so many things for me and my family!! I am so grateful for that honestly?
!?! I'm glad that I get to come up here and talk about you guys!! For solar especially... I'm glad that moon, solar and ruin im glad you guys got to stay here... You guys always get a person on their faces even if you don't like them... I'm very thankful for you guys coming out tonight seeing ruin and solar getting married!!! I hope you and ruin have a good rest of you day and I hope to see you tomorrow!! Sun said galloping of stage. Me and ruin giggled at the funny comments that earth and said. Now it was time for the fun part dancing...

Me (author): hiiiiiiii sorry if this is short!! It's late and I'm very tired!!!! Anyways have a good rest of your day/night!!! I'ma get sleep mk?!?!?!? Bye!!!!

440 words!! Bye!!! :)!!!