intruder

Me (author): hiii guys!!! So like I had a cliffhanger so um ya! Let's continue.

⚠️Warning: kidnaping, angst! This chapter gets emotional!⚠️

______________
Solar's pov:
We then heard a noise and we both got up quickly and ruin took star just in case. We went to the main area of our home and saw eclipse... I staired at him and so did ruin. His eyes glowed In the dark room staring at us immensely. I put my arm over ruin and star.

"AWawW iS SoWaR PWOteCKinG rUin~?!" Eclipse said.

"What do you want freak show... How did you find our home?!" I said.

"I have my ways.." he said walking up to us.

"Ok but what are you doing here?!" I said.

"Oh ya! I need star of course!" He said.

"Um no! I'm not giving our daughter to you!" I said putting ruin and star behind me.

"Tsk, fine... I'll take your husband and your child." He said laughing histaricly.

"No! I will not let you!" I said.

Ruin then went in front of me and gave me the baby.

"Solar... He wants me... Not you nor the baby... It's better if I go so she and you doesn't get hurt..." He whispered.

My eyes widened.. "no! Ruin! you can't! I won't let you!" I said.

"If I don't then our family is going to be in danger all the time.." ruin said.

"Ruin you can't do this!" I said.

He gave me a kiss and pushed me. Tears fell down his face and he went up to eclipse. I ran up to ruin but a invisavle field stopped me. I made sure that star was ok but then looked at ruin. Eclipse held his head with a hand. He said something but I couldn't hear it. I started yelling at him. He didn't hear me. This was like my nightmare  but with sun... They soon teleported away and the invisavle field went away. My knees hit the floor and I began crying. I yelled my anger for eclipse. I punched the ground and yelled. Star began to cry. I stopped and saw what I have done. I gently took star and soothed her guickly.

"Eclipse when I find you... I will kill you perminitly.. " I said.

I then teleported to the daycare and I saw moon. I ran up to him.

"Moon! You haft to help me!" I yelled.

"Whoaaa what happened?!" Moon said.

"Eclipse took ruin!" I said as more tears flooded in my eyes and fell on my cheeks.

"Ok then!" Moon said with shock in his face.

We... Well I ran to the daycare while moon walked fastly behind me. We entered the daycare and I spotted earth. I walked up to her.

"Hey earth..." I said as she stopped cleaning.

"Ya solar..?" She said.

"Can you babysit star..?" I said.

Her eyes widened, "yes ofc!" She said.

She took star and held her closely.

"Why do you need me to take care of her?" She asked.

"Ruin was tooken by eclipse again... And me and moon are trying to find him and eclipse.." I said tears falling from my face.

"Oh... I'll take good care of her then.." she said wiping my tears of my face with her delicate hand.

"Thank you.." I said.

"No problem.." she said

I went back to moon and he logged on s computer. He went in settings to find what he needed. He looked at the tracker and at me.

"It won't pick up ruin... How far did they go?" Moon said.

"W-what?!" I said.

"This is going to take at least a couple hours to find ruin.." he said.

"Um ok... If the tracker finds him TELL ME!" I said marching off.

I went back home and flopped on the bed. I snuggled in the blanket burying my face in it. I cried more and more until my eyes couldn't bare it. My eyes were a dark shade of orange from the crying.

I cried for ruin... Who I may not see again.

I cried for star who I wasn't mentally ok to take care of her.

I cried for eclipse to bring him back to me.

I cried for me and my problems.

To be continued....

Me (author): hiiiiii!!!! Um so I almost cried making this chapter multiple times. So like I think the next chapter will also be emotional to. I'll see! "There will be wonderful twists!"- universal. Have a good day/night!

754 words! :3