ch.3 therapy session with earth 🌎❤️✨

Me (author) hi y'all!! I hope you guys like it like I do! I hope you guys like this!! Anyways  enjoy!!

..................
Solar's pov:
I woke up and I saw that I was at 100% so I unplugged myself. I started heading to work (the theater) and I got everything set up despite people normally coming in the afternoon. It was slowly getting busy while the movie was about to start.

(Time skip)

It was close to closing time. I got everything stalked and ready to go for tomorrow. I clocked out and headed to the daycare. I went to pick up some things and drop things  off for moon. Then I left to go to therapy.

(Time skip again sorry!)
I walked in the dimly lit room having only the fireplace brighten the room up then I saw lunar. Of course he was acting like he didn't know me because he was just the receptionist. (If you don't know, lunar is part of the family it's just when he's the receptionist he acts like he doesn't know them). "Who are you?" Said luner. "I'm solar... I'm here for the therapy session with earth?" I said acting along. Then lunar looked at the list and asked "is it a (a) or a (o)?" He said. "A" I said annoyingly. "Oh right go ahead!" Lunar said. I walked in the brightly lit room that kinda hurt my eyes because I was in such a dark room. " Oh hi solar I was waiting for you!!) Said earth in a cheerful voice. *Also earth is the therapist of the family* oh um thanks.." I said. I went and sat down on the small sofa that was right across from her desk. "So how has life been treating you solar?" Earth said in a calm voice. "Oh I've been doing fine I guess.." i said. "Well that's nice to hear" she said. "S-so I just wanted to talk about t-things that are very important that has  been happening recently.." I said. "Oh of course what is it that you wanna talk about!" She said. "Y-you might t-think I'm crazy ..." I said looking at the ground. " I don't mind! Whatever you say stays in here, so don't worry!" She said proudly. "Oh ok then.." I said shyly. Earth waited patiently for what I wanted to spit out. "S-so um I-I have been developing f-feelings for r-r-ruin." I said flustered looking at the ground still. Earth looked at me with a proud face. "Oh my goodness I knew this was true!" She said. "Y-you knew?!" I said in a shaky voice. "Yes I've been shipping you and ruin so hard! Does he know!!?? Said earth with an eager face. "N-no I haven't said anything yet to him" I said while still being flustered. "Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you!!" Earth said. "Oh um thanks.." I said. "Omg you should go on a date or hang out to tell hime how you feel I'll bet he'll like you back! I know it!" She said. "y-you really think s-so..?" I said in a Shakey voice "I'll I can think of is when he missaid a sentence..." I said. "What did he mess up about a sentence?" She said curiously.  "Well he almost called me his boyfriend..-" I said. Earth had the biggest smile on her face. "They almost called you his boyfriend!? Earth said almost fainting.    "Y-YA" I said.

....................
Earth's pov:
Oh My Goodness! I can't believe that he actually likes ruin! I'm so happy! Now I can plan out his next date.. well hangout... I'm just so happy!! They would make such a cute couple! After we talked about it we planed the next hangout and how to tell ruin that solar likes him. I was so excited that solar was just a flustered mess just thinking about being with him as his boyfriend.

(Time skip)

........................
No one's pov:
After that solar walked out of the room. "Hi solar" he said "oh hi can you put me in again like in three weeks." Solar said. "Sure and by the way I went invisible and heard everything" luner said. "You what- acctaly nevermind it's not new" solar said. Lunar was surprised that solar didn't start scolding him to not listen to people's therapy sessions. Solar left the building and went to the movie theater to rest for a bit.

..........................
Solar's pov:
Sigh, I can't Believe that earth and lunar know that I like ruin... How the hell do even tell moon... I don't think sun would mind... But moon would be blistic...I'm going to sleep now...

Me (author) hii y'all um so tired I did this late at night... Hope you liked it!

784 words!! :D for story 809 in all!!!