guestions

Me (author): guys I looked at the amount of people who read my chapters and I litterly almost passed out! Thanks guys!! Also by matpat even though you're not reading this, I wish you good luck!! Anyways for the rest of you guys... Enjoy!!

_____________
Moon's pov:
I was chillen with solar at the desk in the daycare. He was working on a computer to look at where bloodmoon is. God knows how long we have not seen him... Then I thought about what happened yesterday... So I needed to ask him a few... Questions... I'm concerned a lil. "Hey solar can I ask you a few questions?" I asked as he looked at me. "Sure I need this to load!" He said turning his chair to me. "So um about yesterday... What were you doing?" I said with a concerned happy face. "Oh I was hanging out with ruin!" He said happily but I could still notice he was hiding it behind his smile. "no what were you two doing?" I said specifically. "Oh- um- you know hanging out! Playing games!!" He said with a non genuine smile. "Well why did you call him darling?! Why did you say he did good being quiet?!" Moon said. "It was nothing!! Just told him to be quiet so I could hear you that's all!" He said with his fake smile while gripping his pants. "I know you guys f*cked"  I said flatly. He then slumped in his chair in embarrassment. "so what if I did..." He said as he trailed off. "I'm just making sure of something!" I said. "what did you want to ask?" He said while his face flushed red. "I just wanted to ask you.. are you and ruin... Organic?!" I said. "What no! Get your head out of the gutter!!" He said pointing a finger at me. "Just wondering if I'm going to be an uncle or something..?" He said smirking. He stared at me with an angry face that was being flushed at the moment and not saying anything. "Ok first of all, we are not organic, second of all if we were... We wouldn't be able to anyways! We're both male!" He said. "Sorry just making sure." I said as I put a smug look on my face again. "I'ma go now! It's getting late!!" Solar said as he stood up. "Mk by!!" I said laughing a lil. He soon left without saying goodbye. Asshole...

______________
Solar's pov:
I went out of the daycare and went to the party room to see what earth and lunar were doing. I saw that they were not there so I assumed that they already went home. I then walked out of there and teleported to my house. When I teleported there I saw that ruin was peacefully resting on the couch. I slowly went to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. After I went back up ruin pulled me on him. He pulled me in. "Snuggle" he said. As he started snuggling me. "Umm.. missed you too." I said giving him another kiss on the forehead. He was putting his head by mine but not for a kiss... He then bit me on the shoulder. I let him.. I call him sharky  for a reason. He kept nibbling on my shoulder. I then did have enough and pulled his head away. He looked at me a little disappointed. I kissed him and said "my shoulder Hurts can you not bite it anymore..?" I said not trying to be mean. He looked at me worried and then looked at my bitten shoulder. He went back to my shoulder and kissed it repeatedly as trying to heal it or something.... Cute but deadly... He stopped kissing my shoulder and then snuggled closer to me putting his head in my chest. He then soon fell asleep. I stayed awake because I wasn't necessarily tired. I then slowly got out of ruin's grip so that he did not wake up. I went to my room real quickly to change clothing after I did that I went back to ruin and layed next to him again. As soon as I laid down next to him he clung onto me like a leech. I snuggled him back of course. I started watching hazbin hotel in my head because I heard it was really good. I watched the first episode and decided that I was done watching that for one day but decided to watch it tmr. I Soon fell asleep in his warm embrace.

_________
Me (author):
Sorry this is a super short chapter!! Love y'all btw!! Sad that matpat is gone now though!! Have a good day/night!!