wedding plans

Me (author): oh my lawrd... I got so much support from the last chapterish thing.. I just wanted to say thank you guys for comforting me and making me feel good. I'm so lucky I have you guys!! Since I feel really motivated I'ma make this chapter really good I promise!! Also I dyed my hair!! Just letting you guys know!! It's red but it's kinda purple!!

And I changed plot alittle!! Basically this story is about the actors! Not the characters themselves!! There actual names are there character names!! So don't worry about the plot of the sams universe!!

Enjoy y'all!!!

______________
Solar's pov:
Me and ruin have been together for about two years now!!! The wedding is coming soon and I'm so excited!! Me and Earth have been planning this for awhile!!... With ruins help with decor!! We decided it would be outside!! It was going to be such a beautiful day with this amazing event. Earth has been so excited that she keeps asking to make it closer but me and ruin always politely say no to her. I can't wait... To finally be bonded with ruin through marriage! Sadly I can't see what his outfit is for the wedding.. :(!! I don't know if he is going to wear a dress or suit... Or a mix! I just imagine what he is going to like right now for now. Earth helped me and ruin with outfits because she really wants to help... She helps a little too much... I can't wait though... I can't wait to marry the love of my life...

______________
Ruin's pov:
I'm so excited to marry solar... I would never trade him for anything... Even arcade machine stuff... Earth has been a big help lately! She helped me pick out my wedding outfit that I have to hide from solar from seeing it before the wedding... He is such a cutie, but begs to see it on me for a peek... He's a dork... My dork... I want to see his outfit but he also refrains me from seeing it yet. I also wanted to give him a surprise at the party... (I'm not spoiling it or giving a hint! I already have before!) The funny part, is that the wedding is on his birthday!! So I'll give him the gift. I'm glad that I get to marry him... He is the love of my life... He's mine forever now...

_______________
Earth's pov:
I'm so excited!! I feel like I'm more excited than them!! Probably because I keep draining their energy by telling them everything about the wedding.... He he.. I helped with decor, outfits, and literally everything about the wedding!! It's also solar's birthday so I'm going to get him something!! I know ruin is giving him something special! He won't tell me because it's a big surprise apparently! It was so fun planning! I also picked my most fancy outfit for it!! I have been talking nonstop about it! I think I'm driving everyone insane at this point! Puppet telling me to politely shut up at times. I invited all who wanna come to it!! Everyone seems so excited even for some people who don't even know them!! Can't wait!!  I can't wait till I see ruin and solar up there pretty or handsome.. looking into each other's eyes, making eye contact,... Holding hands... Then they'll kiss!! Um so excited!!

_______________
Sun's pov:
To be honest... I never saw them getting together or being friends in general... It's very unexpected.. well if they're happy I'm happy for them.. I just don't want solar or ruins life to go in the wrong term like me and Roxanne.. let's hope not... I'm excited though! I have never been to a wedding before neither moon! So we will try out best to act normal!

_____________
Moon's pov:
It was shocking... Actually it was not shocking that solar proposed ruin... They literally did the thing   I still don't really trust... I hope this goes well..

_______________
Luner's pov:
I'm glad that solar and ruin are getting married!! Earth keeps talking about it and I'm just getting more and more excited!!! Me and Earth are going to slay!! (Yell that's what the kids say..)

___________________________________________
Me (author): sorry it was short!!! Don't worry!! The next chapter will be the wedding I promise!!!