star's first b-day

Me (author): let's get into this!!

____________
Ruin's pov:
Me and solar had gotten ready for star's birthday and we had decorated the house. Earth made a cake for her present. And it was about to start. We invited everyone including eclipse because we can't leave him alone without him doing something. Soon everyone came. They had brought a gift. So sun and moon brought one, Roxanne and Gregory did, even circus baby and glam Freddy did as well! They all surrounded star and watched get play and do baby things as other people ate food that was provided. I just silently sat on the couch watching star and rubbing my stomach. I waited until everyone ate and was ready for star to be in front of Earth's homemade cake. And that soon came. I stood up slowly and got my phone out to record. Everyone started singing happy birthday to star as she stared at the fir on the single candle.

(Sing if you want to I guess!)

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday dear star!"

"Happy birthday to you!"

Finally, solar blew out the candle because star was going to touch it. Then everyone had a piece of cake. I smashed a piece of cake and gave it to star who could finally eat food. She ate it with happiness because ewe don't give star sugar that much, really only on special occasions.  After she didn't want to eat it anymore we got ready for her to open her presents. I cleaned her face from the cake and frosting. I then took her out of her baby chair and sat her in the ground. She crawled over to moon who was sitting on the ground next to solar when they were talking about the YouTube channel. Star crawled on moon's leg holding herself up. She dove into moon's lap and snuggled into it. Moon was clearly annoyed by this.

______________
Solar's pov:
"AwwWW aren't you just the best uncle ever?" I teased moon. He picked up the baby and gave it to me. I laughed a little. I swung her up high as she laughed, of course ruin was scared for her.

"Do you wanna open your presents with me?" Solar asked star.

She giggled more. I soon put her down and slid the first present to her. It was a neatly wrapped gift.

"That's from us! Moon wrapped it himself!" Sun said.

I smiled and gave moon a look that said "you're a big fat liar". He crossed his arms at me.

It was arts and crafts like glitter glue, markers, crayons, and other fun things like rhinestones. Star wanted to look at it and I gave it to her. She looked at it with awe. And of course we opened everyone else's gifts. Star was just a bundle of joy on what she got. And we also got gifts for the upcoming child. After that everyone talked and watched star play with her new toys. She soon needed to take a nap though. Ruin and I went in our room a bit to put star to bed. We did and we looked at each other. I held his face with my face and kissed him. He held out his hand and I grabbed on to it. We walked out of our room and walked to everyone else. And after about a half hour to an hour everyone had left.

Me and ruin then took the decorations down and cleaned up the place. After that we hung out on the couch. Ruin snuggling into me. I kissed his forehead. I picked him up and put him in our bed in our room. I then checked on star. She was still sleeping peacefully. I'm glad she hasn't used her star power yet. It would be disastrous. I soon yawned and went back to my bed. I laid down snuggling into ruin. I then finally fell asleep.

Me (author): hiiiiii hope y'all liked it! See y'all later!