he found out ...

Me (author): hi guys my newest chapter had gotten a lot of attention and all the comments were saying something good! Let's continue the story!
(Also this has stuff from the show!)
________________
Ruin's pov:
I have been hiding my scars and what eclipse does to me for about 2 months at this point. I can't let him find out..  I can't put his life and my life at risk... I have to hide it forever... It's for him... I saw solar talking to moon and I couldn't help but feel mad to myself. I went up to him and hugged him from behind. "Oh hi ruin!" Solar said. "Oh hi ruin!" Moon also said. "Hi guys!!" I said the best as possible without breaking into tears. "I see that you're wearing the arm sleeves!" Solar said. "Um ya! I love them so much!" I said, my gut was tearing itself apart. "Hope you do! But I do want to see something!" Solar gently held my hands and started to tug on them. "H-hey now solar! Why are you pulling the arm sleeves?" As I kinda twitched. "Ruin... We were actually talking about how you're acting.." moon said. "But I'm perfectly fine!" I said. Solar then pulled my arm sleeves that revealed my scares that were old and new. "Ruin... Why would you do this to yourself.." solar said disappointed. "I-i- can't tell you or you will get hurt.." I said truthfully. "Solar then we can't know, I don't want you hurt either.." moon said. "NO! Ruin you tell me right now! I don't care if I get hurt! I'll beet whoever's ass!" Solar said. "A-are you sure?" I said on the verge of crying. "Yes ruin!" Solar said. "I-it was... ECLIPSE!" I said finally crieing my eyes out and hugging solar. "Did he do anything else?!" Solar said angrily. "Um- ya... He teased me.. sex-uall-y.. for not knowing who made him.." I said still crying in his arms. He started at moon and then at me. "Anything else?!" He said. "No t-thats it...." I said. " Ok then.. I'm going to take you home.." he said. "O-ok.." I said tightly holding him. He then teleported me and him to the house. He then  sat me on the couch and then took bandages. He walked back to me and fully took off my arm sleeves and started raping the badges on my arms. "Had eclipse did anything like physically...?" He said. I knew what he meant by that. "Kinda.. he didn't hurt me or anything.." I said. "K then.." he said. He then finally finished bandaging my arms and sat next to me. " I'm not upset with you.. I'm just mad that eclipse did that to you.." he said. "I'm sorry-" I was interrupted. "It's not your fault! It was never you fault! It's never a victims fault when this happens! I need you to know that's it's not your fault." "Do you not l-love me anymore..." I said actually wondering if he would like me after this happened. "Ruin... Honey... Why would I not like you..? Your the best thing that ever happened to me... I can never stop loving you..." Solar said and kissed my forehead. I just cried... I didn't know that he could even like me.. "I'm so glad I found you.." I said finally. "I'm glad too" he said in reply. We stayed like that for who knows how long... He was giving me kisses on the face.. something that I always do to him, I was glad that I got that treatment. I soon fell asleep in his arms while he cleaned my dried tears.

_______________
Solar's pov:
I let ruin sleep in my arms. I then slowly took ruin off me and laid him on the couch getting him a blanket and covering him in the blanket. I then teleported into the pizza Plex. I called moon. "Um ya?" He said over the phone. "Ya hi moon, I just needed to ask you something real guick.." I said. "Um ya watcha need I'm kinda busy making something for dark sun.." he said. "Dark sun? Who's dark sun?" I said. "It's just a evil sun from a different universe." Moon said. " Oh ok then" I said. "Watcha gonna ask?" Moon asked. " Oh I just wanted to know eclipse's location." I said. "Don't kill him.." moon said sternly. "FINE" I said annoyingly. "He's at the faz cade. Probably waiting for his toy." Moon said. "Ruin is not a toy" I said. " I'm sorry it was just a joke!" He said. "K then bye!" I said. "K bye!" He said and I hanged up. I then walked to the faz cade knowing that eclipse can kill me because he not under eclipse controll. (I'm sorry if you do t watch the sun and moon show! This is part of their lore!) I walked into the faz cade. I saw eclipse there leaning against one of the games. "Hi b*tch" I said not caring that I cursed. " Well hi other b*tch me!" He said. "ruin told me what you have been doing to him.." I said. "Aww... Are you jelouse that I did more than you?!" He said as he snickered. I just stared in utter disdain. He finally stopped snickering and then looked at me. "so I guess I'll kill you now." He said. "I'm not going to kill you but I'll make sure to whoop your ass so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week." I said. "What you gonna f*ck me like I did to ruin?!" He said smiling insanely.  I then threw myself on ruin putting all my weight on him. I started punching him in the face which made some paint clips off.  I pulled his rays and let him bleed oil. He then pushed me of him and started punching me everywhere. I fought back and made sure hi did not punch me in important areas of my body. I finally got him off of me and started gripping his stomach area and pulling it open revealing his wires. I started pulling his not too important wires and pulled them breaking them. I saw him powerless below me. He was wondering in the pain but did not give up. He pushed me off him and pushed me to a wall. He then punched me in the middle of my face and  started kicking me in the chest. I toon his foot and made him trip. I then broke his leg. He actually screamed in pain from that. He started crawling away trying to escape from me. I then stepped on his other leg stopping him from escaping me. I then wisperd in his ear. "You touch or even saw anything mean to ruin I will hurt you way worse than what I've done here." I said.  I then dropped his head and walked the other way letting him bleed. He won't die though I know that.  I went to p&s (parts and service) and then fixed up myself. I then teleported back to the house and saw ruin was not on the couch. I ran threw the house not finding ruin. I then walked in my room and saw ruin there wide awake. "Ruin! There you are!" I said hugging him. "Oh solar I was looking for you when I didn't feel your touch!" He said hugging back. "I'm sorry I had to do something.." I said. "What was it?" He asked. " I had to hurt a b*tch!" I said.

____________
Ruin's pov:
I listened to what he said blushing a bit. I was flustered at the thought that solar had hurt eclipse for me. "T-thank you .." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your welcome" he said. "I thinks it's time for us to go to bed.." I said. "Ya your right.." he said giving me a kiss on my forehead. He then took my hand and put me on his bed. He went to the light witch and shut of the lights. He went back to me and played me down. He also layed down next to me. He took the blanket and pulled it up to us. He then gave me a butt load of kisses before saying anything. He than stopped. "love you Sharky.." he said. "Love you more!" I said giving him one last kiss. We then both fell asleep. I fell asleep in his arms in his chest. I snuggled up to it and It felt warm and safe in his chest like this. I love my boyfriend.

____________
Me (author):
Guys this is my longest chapter so far!! I'm so happy and I hope you guys liked the lore so far! I'm trying my best to be good at writing so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Love y'all!! Have a good day/night!! ;D

1504 words!!