taking care of star

M (author): hiii!! Before we start I want to show you guys something!

Look at this lovely fanart!!! Ahhhhh!!! You literally ate and left no crumbs :3 this wonderful art piece is by s0larstann3r your so talented and this is so cute!! I see details like the sweater ruin is wearing! And of course star!!! She is so so s...

Look at this lovely fanart!!! Ahhhhh!!! You literally ate and left no crumbs :3 this wonderful art piece is by s0larstann3r your so talented and this is so cute!! I see details like the sweater ruin is wearing! And of course star!!! She is so so so cute!!! Luv you!!!

Anyways I hope you like the art they made and we can dig in this chapter!!

Also btw.... I see that I'm one of the most popular stories for ruin x solar... So um I just want to thank you guys for everything! I litterly made this for fun hopeing that it would get popular! And well it did and I'm am so glad you guys like this story!! Luv y'all so much now enjoy this chapter!!

_____________
Solar's pov:
Since me and ruin go to work in the pizza Plex and star is way to young to be in the daycare... We decided that ruin and me should take them to work. So we got one of those baby carrier things so that they don't go anywhere.

(I really couldn't find the best picture but here ya go!) He is on my back wjile I work in the theater

(I really couldn't find the best picture but here ya go!) He is on my back wjile I work in the theater. And I know it's not the best... But it's the safest option. We don't trust anyone out of our family to babysit them yet. So ya some people who come in argue with me that I shouldn't bring my baby to work. I don't really care though. I get to be by may baby at all times and she is good company.

While I was on break I decided to play with star so that she wouldn't get bored. I tried my best to make her say dada but she is so young yet that she doesn't even know what dada meant. I played pick a boo with her because that's what I see people playing with their baby do. I accidently scared her and took her in the back room and soothed her. I went back out and saw ruin leaning against the door thingy. He was smirking at me and walked up to me giving me a kiss. I gave him a kiss back and said "hi honey" I said. "Hi so so!" Ruin said. "Soo...so" star babbled. Ruin smiled and took her out of my arms. "Well hi star! Did you have fun with dada?" He said in a high pitch voice as he held her high. Star looked back and put her hands toward him. He brought her closer to his chest and held her close. I looked at them and smiled softly. I'm so lucky... Ruin then went back to me again. "When are you getting off work?" Ruin said. "Umm.. after this movie is over then I'll clean up and I should be done.." I said. "Great!" Ruin said as he looked back at the baby. "Do you wanna go home star?" He said to her. She snuggled closer to him and dosed off. "I'll take that as a yes" ruin said quietly. He took the baby carrier thing and gave me one last kiss on the cheek. "By love.." he said. "By love you!" I said. "Love you too." He said and then teleported away. Can't wait till my shift is over...

(Time skip):

Finally I was done cleaning the theater after the movie ended and closed. Kids spill the expensive popcorn all over the place... No wonder sun wants the daycare so clean. I finally got done and put things in place for tomorrow. I then finally left after saying goodbye to sun, moon, lunar, and Earth. I get home and ruin was chillaxin on the sofa. "Is the baby asleep?" I said softly. "Mhm" he said looking at me.
⚠️Smutish⚠️
I went to him giving him a kiss. He gave me a kiss and pulled me onto him. He gave me several kisses all over my face. He Soon topped me giving me kisses and small nibbles on my shoulders. We haven't done this in a while.. he is legitimately turning into a shark. He kept doing that. He rubbed against me a bit "ah~" I said quietly. He continued to kiss me all over. "R-uin~" I said. "Mhm~" he hummed.
⚠️Ending of that segment⚠️
"Why now..." I said. "M ... I don't know..." He said stopping. I flushed covering my face. "sorry did I make you uncomfortable..?" He asked. "no.. I'm just flustered because it's been a while.." I said embarrassed. "Oh um sorry..." He said snuggling into me. "No you're fine.. you didn't know.." I said as I kissed his head. "Now I'm tired.." he said. I got up from below him and picked him up. I took him to our room and laid him down. He then soon snuggled into the blankets and I went to check star. I looked at her little sleeping body. I smiled. I went back to the bed and laid down next ruin. He snuggled into me and fell asleep. I snuggled back and soon also fell asleep.

Me (author): sorry if you don't like smut! Anyways I love star so much and I hope you guys like her too!! Have a good rest of your day/night!

896 words! :3