announcements!! :3

Me (author): so I have planned a ton for the baby boy! His name is comet! ☄️☄️☄️ Anyways so I have some announcements for star and comet when they grow up later in the story.

Star:
She is one now
She will hate eclipse but doesn't know why (solar and ruin will not tell her until the accident happens..)
Star is a sassy icon.
She is straight as f.
She would go by she/xe

Comet:
He is not born yet! (Duh!)
He would be friends with eclipse but then the accident will change his perspective.
Comet would come out! (Not saying his sexuality yet)
He is a shy icon.
He goes by he/they.

How they talk to each other and how they act around another.

Star will always tease comet.
Comet would never say anything to hurt his sibling's feelings.
Star would be a strong and independent woman.
Comet is sensitive and is very weak.
Star would call comet mean names but not actually mean them.
Comet always says hi to star whenever he sees xem.
Star will always support comet in things and cheer him on.
Comet will also help star feel better before himself.
Comet will have to keep a deep secret from his parents and even his sis.

Comet's secret:
I'm not going to say what it is! But I'll tell you that it deals with trickery, control, and manipulation. And it deals with eclipse so umm... That's a big hint. Anyways!

Eclipse is still a r@pist!

Also before I forget.. star and ruin are technically organic. So star has woman body parts and comet has men body parts. Comet will develope hair! Smar with star!! I have there designs already!

Also ecli- wait who said that?!

Anyways! That should be it for now!

I'm sorry there is no chapter! I made a eclipse x moon one so go check it out! Anyways I hope you guys had a good day/night! And I'll see you guys next chapter! Bye!