Earth's new nephew

Me (author): hiiiiii hope y'all like the story so far! Y'all kept saying that last chapter was so cute. Anyways let's just get into this shall we?

(Side note: I fucking love dazzle)
_____________
Earth's pov:
Solar told me I had a surprise waiting at there house for me but I didn't know why.

It cant be a birthday present..

It cant be a anniversary present..

Want is it...

Moon, sun, and lunar well.. and basically everyone knows but me.

To be honest I was mad why they would keep a secret if something.. it's not like I would be mean or anything.. sigh- let's just find out.

I walked up to there doorstep and knocked. I heard a faint-

"Come in!" By solar. I walk in and see that solar was preparing food. He was holding star in one arm.

"Hi solar! Hi star!!" I said to him and star.

"Hi!" Star said. I don't think I've heard her talk that much.

"Is that the special surprise?" I said sarcasticly.

"Nope!" Solar said.

"Oh um what is it then?" I asked.

"Before that- can you please help feed star? I need to check on ruin and the baby!" He asked.

"Oh um ya of course!" I said.

I took star's food from solar and began to feed star. I saw solar go in his room.

Wait- if I'm feeding his child and solar said he was checking his baby-

Then it clicked..

"Wait.. baby?!" I said out loud.

"Brofer!" Star said. (Brother)

Ruin walked out the room with solar in witch ruin was holding something. I went up to them by running and stopping right in front of them. I looked down at the infant that ruin was holding. I began to cry.

"W-why didn't you tell me! He's sooo cute!!" I said covering my face.

"Sorry- we wanted it to be a surprise!" Ruin said.

"Can I hold him?" I asked taking my hands away from my face.

"Ya! But be gentle!" Ruin said.

Solar walked away to feed star. Ruin instructed me to sit down and then gave me the baby gently. I held him. He was so so so cute.. I smiled looking at the baby.

"Your so lucky.." I said.

"I know.. I'm lucky that I'm with solar and we have kids.." ruin said looking at the baby.

I smiled I held the smaller lifeform that was in my grasp. I then gave him back the baby.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Oh it's comet!" Ruin said.

"Awwww that's so cute!" I said.

Solar came where we were in the living room and held already sleepy star.

"Star already looks like it's time for her nap" solar said.

Star looked mad and did not want a nap.

"I'll put her to bed. You can take comet." Ruin said as I saw them switch kids. Solar sat next to me with comet. Ruin went in there room and put star to bed for a nap. I smiled. Ruin and solar are such a stable couple. They rarely argue and they always get along and always have a plan..

"How doy guys like stay perfect?" I asked solar.

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" He asked me.

"Like I never see you two argue and you guys are always just so clam.." I said.

"Hehe.. me and ruin bucker all the time! And the only reason we are calm is because comet always stays up all night and we are both tired... so I don't know what you' re talking about.." he said in reply.

"You guys argue? What do you argue about?" I asked solar.

"Well there was this one time before star was born.."

(Flash back)

_____________
Solar's pov:

Me and ruin were playing a game. Of course I won again because eum better than ruin at the game.

"Why do you always win?!" Ruin said to me.

"I don't know?! Just get better!" I said sarcastically.

Ruin turned away.

What did I do now...

"Ruin..?" I asked no answer.

"RUIN?!" I said I turned him to face me.

"What?!" He said.

"What did I do?!" I asked.

"What the f*ck do you mean what you did?!" He said.

"Tell me!!" I said.

"No!" Ruin said.

"NOW!" I yelled.

"Your just so mean! You always brag when you win and it's getting annoying!" He said.

"Huh?! I did not do that! You always just go like 'YOu cHAetEd! Or WhY aRe yOu sO MuCh bETeR!" I said.

Ruin then lauphed.

"I hate you.." he said.

"Ya love you to dorkis malorkis!" I said as hugged him.

(End of flashback)

"Ya so I don't know why you think that!" Solar said.

"It's just you guys look so perfect.." earth said.

"I'm glad we do.. I might be flawed but im very lucky that I live with ruin and the two kiddos" I said as I rubbed comets head.

She smiled.

Later ruin came back and Earth had stayed there for an hour or two. She did leave and said goodbye to me and ruin.

(Later)

Me and ruin were cuddling on the couch. Ruin had fell asleep and I was cuddling him.

Today went better than I thought..

_____________________________________________
Me (author)

Hiiiiii hope you guys liked it! Anyways I hope you guys get a good day or night!

Sleep now or I will become catnap and make sure you get the rest you need now fucking sleep.