53. Desires Awakened

TW: Mature Content (18+)
Shruthi's POV

As we entered the room, I felt a surge of excitement mixed with a tinge of nervousness

As we entered the room, I felt a surge of excitement mixed with a tinge of nervousness. Just as Arjun leaned in to kiss me, I took a step backward, only to lose my balance and almost fall. His quick reflexes caught me before I hit the ground, but the sudden movement caused a sharp pain to shoot up my leg. "Ow, damn it!" I exclaimed, wincing.

Arjun's concern was immediate. "What's wrong?" he asked, his brows furrowing with worry.

I hesitated for a moment, not wanting to ruin the mood, but the pain in my feet was too much to ignore. "It's these damn heels," I admitted, nodding towards my feet.

Before I could say anything else, Arjun swept me off my feet, quite literally, and carried me over to the bed. Setting me down gently, he knelt down before me, his hands deftly undoing the strap of my heel. 

I quickly rushed to say, "You don't need to Arju-,"

"I don't need to, but I want to," he insisted, leaning in to peck me on the lips before gently undoing the heel straps one by one, taking care with each movement.

Each movement was deliberate and tender, and I couldn't help but smile gratefully as I watched him, feeling a rush of affection for this man who always knew exactly what I needed, even before I did.

Arjun's touch was like a soothing balm on my aching feet, I sighed in relief as he massaged away the pain. With each gentle stroke, the tension in my muscles began to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and relaxation.

But as his fingers grazed my legs, a different kind of heat ignited within me, spreading like wildfire through my veins.

As Arjun's fingers trailed along my legs, a surge of electricity shot through me, sending shivers down my spine. My breath caught in my throat as his touch went higher, creeping beneath the hem of my skirt dragging it up.

His lips followed the path his fingers had traced, pressing kisses along my skin, each one sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through me. I moaned softly, the sensation overwhelming yet undeniably intoxicating.

Arjun's husky voice broke through the haze of desire that clouded my mind. "You like that, don't you Angel?" he murmured against my skin, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded, unable to form coherent words as the pleasure consumed me. "Yes," I managed to whisper, my voice barely above a breathy moan. "Don't stop".

His grip on my thighs tightened, sending a shiver down my spine, and as his hand ventured further, reaching the hem of my underwear, my eyes widened and I met his eyes.

As he pulled it down, I stood up, my body drawn to him like a magnet. Even as I rose, he remained kneeling before me, his gaze fixed on mine with an intensity that made my heart race as his hand trailed up and down the back of my thighs.