39. Clubbing

Shruthi's POV

As we prepared for our night out, I caught a glimpse of Arjun, and the appreciation in his eyes didn't go unnoticed

As we prepared for our night out, I caught a glimpse of Arjun, and the appreciation in his eyes didn't go unnoticed. His gaze lingered on me as I slipped into a sexy black dress, and a playful smirk played on his lips.

"Wow," he exclaimed, a mixture of admiration and desire coloring his voice. "Maybe we should just stay home and celebrate right here."

I turned to him with a teasing grin, fully aware of the effect my outfit had on him. "Oh, tempting, but we already made plans for the night. Can't back out now, can we?"Arjun grinned back, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Well, I'm just saying, celebrating at home has its perks too."

I chuckled, closing the distance between us. "Save that thought for later. Tonight, we dance and enjoy the night."

As I applied the finishing touches to my makeup, Arjun's appreciative gaze intensified. The playful banter continued, and he couldn't resist closing the distance between us.

"You look stunning," he murmured, his voice low and filled with desire. His hands found their way to my waist, pulling me gently towards him.

I laughed, trying to concentrate on my reflection. "Thank you, but you'll ruin my makeup if you keep doing that."

Arjun, undeterred, leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "I don't care about the makeup," he whispered, his lips trailing down my neck.

I pulled away with a mock scolding look. "Arjun, seriously, I spent time on this. Don't mess it up."

He chuckled, but his eyes glinted mischievously. "You know, I really don't mind," he said, leaning in for another kiss.

I playfully pushed him away. "Well I do so if you do not mind move away, Paithiyam," I insisted.

He sighed dramatically, pretending to be defeated. "Fine, I'll behave."

But before I could react, his hands were on my waist again, and this time, he wasn't holding back. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, his lips melting into mine. I tried to resist, reminding him about the makeup, but he was persistent.

"I don't care about the makeup," he whispered between kisses, his voice a seductive lure.

As Arjun's lips passionately met mine, the resistance slowly gave way to an irresistible wave of desire. The world around us faded, and all that remained was the intoxicating connection between us.

His hands, strong and confident, explored the curves of my body with a familiarity that sent shivers down my spine. The air between us crackled with a magnetic energy, drawing us closer with each stolen breath.

The warmth of his embrace was both comforting and electrifying. The taste of his kisses became a heady cocktail, leaving no room for restraint. Arjun's hands traced a fiery path, leaving a trail of sensations that only heightened the intensity of our connection.