298 - 300

Chapter 298 The AI ​​robot villain, he only wants beauties. 26

Yanbai hardened his fists and yelled at him:

"Shut up and go to sleep!"

Du Ruo immediately let go of his hand, changing from a soft to deceitful person. To be dignified and serious.

"Okay, Master!"

Yan Bai...

really can switch between various modes freely.

Yan Bai went to take a cold shower. When he came out, Du Ruo was already lying on the bed with his eyes closed and fell asleep.

Yan Bai breathed a sigh of relief, lay down next to him, and soon fell asleep.

When the surroundings became quiet, Du Ruo opened his eyes, turned to Yan Bai, and quietly looked at Yan Bai's sleeping face sideways.

New sparks are constantly bursting out in his mind, and some new concepts are integrated into his memory, undergoing fierce collisions and changes.

Like a new life.

In the morning, Yan Bai was woken up. Seven cubs were crawling around her on the bed. One of them was poking her face with his soft fingers and looking at her with big round eyes.

Yan Bai was suddenly cute.

Du Ruo sat on the other side of the bed, looking at Yan Bai and the seven children with a smile.

Yan Bai still can't accept the fact that he became a woman and adopted seven things, but the scene in front of him is really too warm and cute.

She picked up the little one in front of her and put it on her belly. The little baby seemed to find it very interesting and giggled.

After playing for a while, Du Ruo asked someone to come and take them away.

Yan Bai got up to wash up, and Du Ruo followed behind her, very clingy.

"What are you doing today?"

Yan Bai replied while brushing his teeth.

"Isn't there a movie audition today? "The Best Brain" only records one episode every weekend, so I can't be too busy."

Du Ruo blinked:

"According to the plot, I should spend a lot of money, but you don't have to Go to the audition and the role will be yours."

Yan Bai turned around and glared at him.

"What kind of stupid plot are you talking about? Why do I have to spend money to get a role despite my strength? Save the money to buy milk powder for the children.

Have the children given names?"

Du Ruo...

"I'm afraid you won't remember, So I haven't gotten up yet, otherwise I'll call you by number."

Yan Bai...

So they are also part of your play? Don't pure tools deserve names? Yan Bai paused.

"Okay, just number them!"

Seven little dogs that don't deserve names...

you two are real dogs!

Yan Bai went to the audition and successfully got a small supporting role in a big movie based on his acting skills.

The role is small, with few scenes, but very important and eye-catching.

This was Yan Bai's first day on the set. He had just filmed a few scenes, and there was a lot of excitement around the set, with faint exclamations.

Yan Bai just finished filming a scene. He looked over curiously and saw Du Ruo surrounded by a group of people and signing autographs.

There are compliments all around. Actor Du Ruo is like a ceiling in this circle, and he can create a craze wherever he goes.

There were people beside him who were placing various exquisite and beautiful cakes on a small table nearby.

There was no doubt that Du Ruo was visiting, and Yan Bai couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips.

It was the intermission at this time, and the director also saw Du Ruo and took the initiative to come over and chat with him.

C-3PO's ability to deal with people is much better now than in previous worlds, and he can no longer piss people off with just one mouthful.

Du Ruo dealt with the director with ease and said a few very beautiful words for the scene. Yan Bai was amazed at his progress in human affairs.

He looks more and more like a person!

Finally, after Du Ruo had finished socializing, she walked up to Yan Bai and handed her the red velvet cake that she had been holding, with anticipation in her eyes.

"Do you like this taste? I specially reserved it for you."

Du Ruo knew Yan Bai's taste very well. After all, he had been cooking for her, so there was nothing wrong with the choice.

Yan Bai took it.

"I like it, thank you."

Du Ruo smiled, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

"I'll bring you a nanny car, where you can rest and take a bath. Come over and see if you're satisfied with it."

Yan Bai glanced at him. Du Ruo was really doting on his wife.

Yan Bai followed him into this low-key nanny car, which was really luxurious and comfortable inside.

Yan Bai sat back on the massage chair and stroked the delicate leather armrests.

"Is this the car you used before? The details are so well designed, you really enjoy it."

Du Ruo closed the car door, sat opposite her, and looked at him with burning eyes.

"In the game settings, the two of us are having a big fight here."

Yan Bai almost choked to death before he could swallow a bite of the cake.

She raised her eyes and looked at Du Ruo. Du Ruo smiled and took a tissue to wipe the cream from the corner of her mouth with a doting tone.

"Why are you so scared? I've been thinking about what you said before in the past few days, and I finally figured it out. I want to talk to you today."

Yan Bai suddenly felt bad, and Du Ruo continued to say slowly:

"I think what you said some time ago is right, but it's also debatable. It

doesn't necessarily have to be strong love before there can be physical contact. This doesn't make sense logically, and it goes against human nature. .Who

said that the occurrence of love has nothing to do with physical attraction?

Physiological maturity and impulse are a driving force of love, which involves human instincts and desires.

In the process of human evolution, the code that prompts people to reproduce and live is engraved in genes. Attraction and passion of the opposite sex.

Passion is physical attraction based on first impression, and intimacy is the emotional connection established through interaction.

To sum up, physical communication helps the birth of emotion.

So, you can seriously consider my comments about X shock Any suggestions?"

Yan Bai...

who wants to argue with a robot with rigorous logic?

For the first time, the Demon Lord racked his brains to think of a reason to refuse the delicious meat that was brought to his mouth.

It's hard to be a devil!

The nine-tailed fox also came out to cause trouble.

"Sleep with him, sleep with him, sleep with him... Readers are starving to death waiting for meat to eat..."

Yan Bai slapped him into the sea of ​​consciousness, stepped forward and straddled Du Ruo's lap, looking around his neck. She looked into his eyes, which were full of wild dominance and occupation, and her tone was also very domineering and coquettish.

"Du Ruo, you asked for this. Originally, I thought that dealing with a robot without emotions...

really has no moral limits. But you have repeatedly provoked me. Am I really afraid of you?"

Du Ruo circled Yan Bai's waist, his eyes filled with anticipation that his wish was about to come true. His eyes were scorching, so bright that they seemed to light up the night sky.

Yan Bai saw his own shadow in Du Ruo's eyes. The small figure was wrapped in the round pupils, as if he had been trapped in a cage of love.

She lowered her head and placed a gentle kiss on Du Ruo's eyes.

Du Ruo's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the kiss seemed to fall on the apex of his heart.

Although the robot has no heart, this is how he feels at the moment.

Du Ruo's eyes were sparkling, and there seemed to be a sea of ​​stars in his eyes, wanting to swallow up Yan Bai.

For the first time, he relied on instinct instead of procedure to kiss Yan Bai's lips religiously.

There was no lust in this kiss, but it was extremely sincere.

The two people's eyes were entangled, and if there was any substance, something seemed to be undergoing a qualitative change in the fierce collision.

The atmosphere became ambiguous, and Yan Bai actually felt a little nervous.

Du Ruo's Alpha's desire for exclusivity swelled and he wanted to possess it completely.

Du Ruo closed his eyes and looked for Yan Bai's lips, carefully feeling the softness of every inch of skin, the collision of every cell, and the trembling of every nerve ending.

Some inexplicable emotions filled him up, making him feel like he was about to shed tears.

Can't cry! The circuit will get wet...

then I can only vent all the swollen emotions into my body.