280 - 282

Chapter 280 The AI ​​robot villain, he only wants beauty 8.

Du Ruo lowered his head and started eating. Although it was his first time to use chopsticks like this, he adapted quickly and put every bite of food into his mouth accurately.

Mechanical chewing and swallowing...

Looking at his expressionless mechanical movements, Yan Bai always seemed to feel that every bite was full of resentment, and he couldn't help but gloat in his heart.

A pleasant meal ended, of course, this was only for Yu Yanbai.

Returning to the dormitory at night, Du Ruo sat on the flush toilet in the dormitory cubicle and shouted to Yan Bai in the room. (Master Demon Lord loves the flush toilet so much)

"Yan Bai, can I stop eating in the future? My excrement smells so bad!"

Yan Bai covered his mouth and twisted into a maggot on the bed, almost dying of laughter.

The next day, Du Ruoyuan refused to eat anymore, and then at night, he fainted from hunger...

Yan Bai saved his life with a bowl of bone soup.

From then on, Du Ruo reluctantly accepted his need to sit on the toilet every day.

This morning, Du Ruo lifted up the quilt and looked at his body in disbelief.

Yan Bai asked him strangely after washing up and seeing that he hadn't gotten up yet.

"What's wrong with you today? Aren't you the one who gets up first every day?"

Du Ruo looked at Yan Bai with a long look.

"Something happened."

Yan Bai was almost desensitized to this sentence. During the period when Du Ruo was adapting to human life, "something happened" often happened, and all kinds of weird incidents happened one after another.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I need to take a break."

Yan Bai, who was drinking water, spit out a mouthful of water and almost choked to death.

Du Ruo took off the quilt and showed his body to him. The small tent raised up by his pants showed his current state.

Yan Bai...

should he be glad that Du Ruo was wearing pants?

"I don't have the scratching feeling and desire in my heart as described in the information.

But if he doesn't stop, how can I get up? So in order to reduce the swelling, do I need to take a break?"

Du Ruo looked curious, Yan Bai A look of despair.

"You can make up your own mind. I'm going to the school first. By the way, if the quilt is dirty, you have to wash it yourself!"

Du Ruo looked at Yan Bai's back as he fled, blinked, and then looked at his body. A moment of weakness.

"Human beings are really in trouble!"

Yan Bai was sitting in the school with mixed emotions. Du Ruo's model of the small tent just now was XLLL, right?

So why did he choose this model for himself? Or is the designer of C-3PO a pervert himself?

Du Ruo had a huge headache in the room because he tried every method, but found that it was completely useless and there was no change at all.

In the end, Du Ruo concluded that this was because he still had no emotions, there was no wave in his heart, and everything was in vain.

In the end, Du Ruo could only defeat the magic with magic, and he began to recall the horror movies stored in his data.

All kinds of things...

Half an hour later, the swelling finally subsided, and he got up and went to school.

Du Ruo, who was late, was made to stand outside the door for two hours by his master.

Time flies so fast, three years pass in the blink of an eye.

Du Ruo was the most diligent and intelligent student in the eyes of the Master and was deeply loved.

Yan Bai is the least motivated but smart student.

Yanbai either slept or fished every day, but when he took the test, he spoke fluently and wrote very well. The master loved and hated him.

Today is the big day for the exams for the students of Taixue.

The emperor of the dynasty, Emperor Hanyang, was a wise emperor. He attached great importance to the examination of Imperial College, and even personally asked questions and made suggestions, graded papers, and selected talents to reserve talents.

Yan Bai and Du Ruo finished writing the test papers in their hands and left the examination room early.

After three years of being baptized by the Four Books and Five Classics instilled by Confucianism, Du Ruo became more refined in his words and deeds, and his walking seemed to have rhythm.

Yan Bai looked at Du Ruo beside him with satisfaction,

"How is it? Did you answer the policy question smoothly?"

Du Ruo nodded. "Very conveniently, I proposed the advantages and disadvantages of Confucianism advocating moral government and emphasizing moral influence.

In response to this weakness, I proposed "one break with the law", applying the rule of law to supplement the shortcomings of Confucianism.

Legalism can be wrapped in a Confucian shell , loose on the outside and strict on the inside, the world will be worry-free."

Yan Bai almost vomited out his old blood. He did not introduce Legalism into this era, just to brainwash Du Ruo and only respect Confucianism.

In the past three years, Du Ruo has listened very seriously and devotedly, but how did he come up with these legalist views?

No one knows how to govern the country according to law?

But this is a fucking game. The purpose of bringing Du Ruo in is to teach Du Ruo to be a morally supreme saint!

"You...how can you bring in a school of thought that doesn't exist in this world?"

Du Ruo blinked, "But that's what I think. Is it wrong to tell the truth?"

Damn!

But you can't teach the villain to lie, otherwise he will lie to you in the future. How can you grasp his latest psychological trends?

Don't panic, it's not a big problem!

After all, Du Ruo also learned Confucianism very well, and it should have had a lot of influence on him. You can tell just by looking at the elegant posture of walking, and some flaws will not affect anything.

Yan Bai could only knock out his teeth and swallow blood.

"Telling the truth is a good habit. You must stick to it, especially to me."

Du Ruo nodded.

"Yan Bai should also develop good habits."

...

Emperor Hanyang was holding the two strategies in his hands and studying them over and over again, with joy on his face.

Unexpectedly, this class of students has two such talents, Han is so lucky!

Emperor Hanyang immediately drafted two edicts, naming Du Ruo and Yan Bai as "Lang Zhongling" responsible for the emperor's imperial guards, and "Shaofu" responsible for the emperor's finances respectively.

Emperor Hanyang also specially summoned two people alone. He was very happy to see their grace. This emperor was originally a handsome man and liked to promote capable and good-looking officials.

Emperor Hanyang asked them about their views and opinions on their respective policies.

After the conversation, I admired the two of them even more, and felt that I made no mistake in reusing them. These two are indeed very talented.

Therefore, one civil servant and one military officer served as officials in the same dynasty, and they served as officials for ten years.

Yanbai's official position was promoted to Da Sikong, the head of the civil service.

Du Ruo was promoted to Taiwei, the highest military commander.

The rumor of the broken sleeves between the two people has been rumored in private in recent years. It is so mysterious that it has both nose and eyes.

Mainly because both of them were in their thirties, but neither of them had married or had children.

And they usually have a close relationship and often go in and out together. I also heard that Du Ruo lives in Da Sikong's mansion all year round.

Of course, the truth of the matter is that the relationship between two people cannot be more pure.

Although it is true that Du Ruo has been living in Yanbai's house and shares the same room with him, the main reason is because he likes the toilet in Yanbai's room, which has a smart toilet seat, the only one in the country.

Yan Bai has become accustomed to Du Ruo's behavior of often competing with him for the toilet. I really regret why I only built such a smart toilet seat.

If there were two more, wouldn't there be no one to compete with him? It wasn't something that took much effort at first, it was just a matter of using your brain.

At this moment, the Xiongnu invaded. As the great Sikong, Yan Bai had the battle report sent to him first.

Yan Bai was shocked and asked the Nine-tailed Fox:

"I have never set up this kind of background. I didn't even set up the Xiongnu country in this dynasty. How could the Huns invade?"

The Nine-tailed Fox was also quite shocked.

"In this kind of metaverse-like game, every player will have a subtle impact on the development of the game.

Your game has not been released yet, and the only players are you and C-3PO, so it seems that the problem lies with him.

The devil . Sir, have you lost your temper? Instead of cultivating a saint, you have cultivated a war madman?"

Yan Bai refused to accept this result.

"Impossible, impossible, impossible, I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I don't believe it!"

Nine-tailed fox...